cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV Play app

Please help i can not get uk tv to play its asking me to register which i have via my phone but when i try to login on now tv box its asking me to register again and no option to login 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you follow the instructions on your TV screen when using the UKTV Play App when going to the  website with your internet browser on your phone and signing up with your details then entering the code shown on your TV when asked ?

Perhaps try deleting the App and re install it again from your nowtv box Apps Store, then start the procedure again.

I you have already registered your personal details on the website, then try signing into the UKTV Play website first then enter the code shown on your TV screen.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you follow the instructions on your TV screen when using the UKTV Play App when going to the  website with your internet browser on your phone and signing up with your details then entering the code shown on your TV when asked ?

Perhaps try deleting the App and re install it again from your nowtv box Apps Store, then start the procedure again.

I you have already registered your personal details on the website, then try signing into the UKTV Play website first then enter the code shown on your TV screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi yes i have when i launch ukplay its just asking me to do code no option to sign in ! Will download app and try again thanks no doubt will be intouch haha

Sent from my HTC
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You need to sign in or register your personal details on the UKTV Play website and not your nowtv box.

When you enter the UKTV Play web address shown on your TV screen and type it on your phone url https web address bar it should take you to a web page on UKTV Play website to either register or sign in if you have already given them your personal details including your email address previously.

Edit - Ignore this post i can see that you have sorted it out 👍👍👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue!!! No matter how many times I go through the proccess it says successful on my phone but just won't work - keeps just taking me to the same screen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive done it thankyou