cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to cancel twice already.

Hello

I signed up for the free trial but cancelled after I felt the video quality wasn't good enough. I was then charged a month later and tried to cancel then. I have now been charged again this month and have just attempted to cancel again. Hopefully this is the case now.

I would like the return of the last subscription fee. I'm quite annoyed about the fact I have now been charged twice for a service I have no been using. I absolutely do not want this service and am not seeking advice on how to troubleshoot.

Please refund the transaction promptly.
5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Pop onto your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

to make sure sure your pass is definitely showing as cancelled (there's quite a few steps to go through in the process). Also make sure if you have any other NOW TV accounts that you check there's no active passes on those as well.

There's a problem with live chat at the mo, but if you give them a go later today and explain what's happened they will hopefully be willing to refund you.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks, 

How do I access the chat once it is available please?

Also I would like to delete the account after I've finished. I've checked and I wasn't subscribed last month and I've somehow become subscribed again without visiting the site. Not really wanting this to happen again. 

Thank you.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User here's link to help page for cancellation link on there to chat. https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv chat can remove your card etc and add a pin to prevent anyone else using it.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We could not watch Nowtv on the box upstairs so we were advised to use a different email address to register upstairs This seemed to have worked well initially but recently we purchased a sports pass to use downstairs to watch a rugby match- which we couldn’t watch-we kept being told to pay again We went onto the live chat forum with difficulty-after speaking online to at least 3 advisors and having conversations terminated after 2 mins and unable to send an email? One advisor told us that he could see that the Sports Pass was there on the account but not activated- and we should sign in using the email address we registered the Nowtv box upstairs with.It has become very complicated and frustrating If only we had a phone number to talk this issue through The money for Pass was taken out of account in Sept and Oct and we have not watched any of the sports channels Im sure there is a quick and simple answer- if only we could speak to somebody I’m sure it could be resolved easily- as it stands we are considering having to cancel Nowtv.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Having two different username accounts is not advisable, where people lose track of their passes and then find that they have been charged twice or forgotten to cancel their passes.

Firstly, i would suggest having the same username and password on both your boxes, where by going to the NowTV website with your internet browser and clicking on My Account > My Passes you need to double check what passes you currently have on both your username accounts.

You will need to "sign in" with both usernames separately that you have used on the two boxes and view what passes are active which you are still paying for.

Then you need to decide which username account you would prefer to use, where i would suggest try logging into both boxes with the same username that you wish to use to double check that both boxes work fine.

Hopefully once you have both boxes working on the same username, you will then need to cancel all your passes on the second username account which you don't wish to continue with (making sure that you follow the step by step on screen instructions until you get the cancel confirmation on screen).  

Once you cancelled the passes on the second unwanted username account i would also recommend taking a screen shot.

Unfortunately NowTV don't have a telephone helpline, where you would need to contact NowTV live chat about a possible refund for the not watched sports pass on your second account.

Here's a link page for live chat, click on "Anything else"  where a live chat option button should appear.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch