cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Strain Season 4

Anybody know if this is coming to Now tv? UK tv channel w isn't showing it. What a total bummer.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi@Andy@schnapps

Hi folks, here is a link to a Sky page that confirms S4 on boxsets for 15th February.

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/programme/3d7332c4-b366-4a39-aaaa-018f11ac2db8/the-strain

definitely some good news as been waiting for this for quite a while.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's confirmed it for Sky boxsets, whilst NOW TV boxsets don't mirror Sky exactly I'm certainly confident! Cheers for finding that @Anonymous User , Lindzi you can start writing your acceptance speech! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Just after my last post with that link, I was remembering that Sky Boxsets (for the full Sky service) and Now TV available boxsets might not be the same, but like you I am hopeful it will also be available on Now TV......... can you imagine if S4 only went to Sky Boxsets.

If S4 does come to Now TV on the 15th, they need to do something about their listing, the last time I looked at The Strain the seasons and episodes were all over the place.

Lindzi
Elite 2

Thanks @Anonymous User !!

What's that you say @Andy forumite of the month for both me and Thom?:)
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Don't worry if it doesn't turn up on Thursday we will mount a massive forum campaign targeted at all the top NOW TV people, they won't be able to refuse! 😄

wrote:
Thanks @Anonymous User !!

What's that you say @Andy forumite of the month for both me and Thom?:)

@Lindzi Blimey, go on then, if it turns up! *mumbles gonna cost me a fortune in badges* 😉

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy it'll turn up 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Congratulations to @Lindzi and @Anonymous User who have been awarded this month's Forumite of the Month award for their valuable contributions towards increasing the number of vampire empisodes available on the service, sit back, relax, enjoy, wear your badge with pride and don't Strain too hard! (see what I did there? If that doesn't win me the award next month I don't know what will!)

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I'm pleased it turned up! I was sweating for a minute thinking that I had sold you all lie Smiley Happy

Enjoy! I have started watching it again but I am only on season 1

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi You can take the tin hat off, no need to go into hiding now! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

I will wear my badge with pride, although I did only pick up on the original find from @Lindzi..... maybe my badge can be a little bit smaller??

Glad to see that season 4 did appear this morning, I was a bit fearful that no staffer had confirmed it in the last few days, maybe Now TV was going to miss out, but fortunately not.

I had caught up with the season 3 finale the other day with fingers crossed that season 4 was just around the corner.... and now with a bit of free time in the next few days I will binge my way through the final season..... currently three episodes down and seven to go!!