cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Strain Season 4

Anybody know if this is coming to Now tv? UK tv channel w isn't showing it. What a total bummer.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi@Andy@schnapps

Hi folks, here is a link to a Sky page that confirms S4 on boxsets for 15th February.

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/programme/3d7332c4-b366-4a39-aaaa-018f11ac2db8/the-strain

definitely some good news as been waiting for this for quite a while.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Anybody know if this is coming to Now tv? UK tv channel w isn't showing it. What a total bummer.

Indeed, W announced back in July that they were not interested in purchasing the distribution rights for the 4th and final season of The Strain...

It would be great if Sky picked up this show Smiley Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

@SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Andy

Just looking for something else on Geektown but noticed that it says that season 4 of the strain is being made available on Sky on demand and Now tv on 15th Feb
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lindzi

Hopefully that's a true accurate date for season 4 of The Strain coming to Sky / NowTV where I have been looking forward to watching this excellent TV show for ages now (love this TV series and I am not even a horror nut) Smiley Happy

If this is the case I am surprised that @Anonymous User wasn't on the ball notifying all us fans on the forum Smiley Very Happy

About time and can't wait Smiley Happy

yippee.png

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi If that turns out to be true (couldn't find any official confirmation on social media) then in my official capacity as the forum's Forumite of the Month Organiser, I reckon you are top of the list for this month's Forumite of the Month award with all the benefits that come with it (which include, you guessed it, absolutely no benefits whatsoever). Fingers crossed!

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@SeeMoreDigital

I was watching and had only got to ep 4 or 5 when they announced there was no uk channel for season 4 so I gave up. It's awful getting into a show and not seeing it through so I'll get back on to it now 🙂
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yay me!!!! (If it's true but it def said it on there)
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi And the good news is we only have to wait a few days to find out if you win! 

.....Of course if it turns out to be wrong you'll have single handedly raised the hopes of the entire community and left everyone disappointed and annoyed, which would make you the forum equivalent of Carl Grimes ...

image.jpeg

...just saying! 😉

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Woah woah woah the equivalent of Carl?!

Surely Geektown would be the baddie in disappointing everyone, and that they would in fact the Carl of this situation 🙂

Well let's see what happens!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi@Andy@schnapps

Hi folks, here is a link to a Sky page that confirms S4 on boxsets for 15th February.

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/programme/3d7332c4-b366-4a39-aaaa-018f11ac2db8/the-strain

definitely some good news as been waiting for this for quite a while.