The Defenders are Coming:

Defenders.jpg

UK Bob

43 REPLIES 43
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy @caseyb1993 @Andy

Has anybody watched Legion yet? I thought it was pretty good. It's clear though that the first episode was just setting the scene. I have a feeling that episode to will be even better

Of course, in case anybody missed it, it's on Fox UK 

EDIT 

Remember, just like the DC TV shows. It is the law that this must be watched on demand with no adverts Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 To be honest, I haven't. 😮

Reading the description though, it does seem interesting so I will probably give it a shot. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm actually watching the first episode again right now Smiley Very Happy

ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6 @SeeMoreDigital @caseyb1993 @Andy

Guys

I've seen Legion and, at the moment, I'm still on the fence about it, I believe it is notoriously difficult to portray on film/video what is going on in a mentally disturbed person's mind and yet make that interesting to a general audience.  And because of that, I'm having difficulty trying to keep track of what is really happening to the main character and what is imagined.

Maybe I'm trying to read to much into it but, to clarify what is going on, I'm going to have to watch it again.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy @GraphiteGB @mark_suff @Andy-S @SeeMoreDigital @dpwykes @commanda6

Guys

Just to let you know that Netflix is dropping Iron Fist on the world on 17th March.

Happy viewing.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy @GraphiteGB @mark_suff @Andy-S @SeeMoreDigital @dpwykes @commanda6

Guys

Forgot to add the following poster:

Iron Fist Poster.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@caseyb1993 @Andy @Anonymous User @mark_suff @Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @commanda6

Guys

Forgot to add the following poster:

Iron Fist Poster.jpg

UK Bob

Great poster! Too bad my Netflix ends on the 14th. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy @GraphiteGB @mark_suff @Andy-S @SeeMoreDigital @dpwykes@commanda6

Oh yes Guys

Here is a kick donkey Iron Fist featurette and trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B44epLQBdm4

UK Bob

PS. For those of us that's seen Daredevil, you may recognise a known villain.

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy @GraphiteGB @mark_suff @Andy-S @SeeMoreDigital @dpwykes@commanda6

Hi Guys

Nothing much to report except the "hear say" news is that the first six episodes of Iron Fist are not that good, the word "boring" has been used.

Anyway, got a few Defenders pics:

At a guess, it seems Misty Knight is arresting Jessica Jones.

Jessica Jones meets Misty Knight01.jpg

Arrested, Jessica in 'cuffs.

Jessica Jones meets Misty Knight02.jpg

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Mat Murdoch facing the (unknown) woman in the reflection.

Defenders 01.jpg

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

Hi Guys

Just thought I'd post this picture of a possible future feature film, enjoy and speculate:

King Kong vs Godzilla.jpg

UK Bob