The Defenders are Coming:

Defenders.jpg

UK Bob

43 REPLIES 43
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Casey, Andy

I am definitely looking forward to The Punisher and, if you check my previous post, I predicted the 17th November.

And I am expecting Netflix trade mark Hard Core Action.

UK Bob

PS. I found out today that they've changed The Punisher's back story so that it's no longer mobsters accidentally killing his family but another group actually targeting them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMW_dPtm7Bo

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @commanda6

Hi Guys

Got a trailer for a new film based in the X-Men universe, at this stage it looks more like a horror movie.

Happy viewing.

UK Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6bhS2Gmjk

THE NEW MUTANTS Trailer (2018) X-MEN Blockbuster Movie HD © 2017 - Fox Comedy, Kids, Family and Animated Film, Blockbuster, Action Cinema, Blockbuster, Scifi Movie or Fantasy film, Drama... We keep you in the know! Subscribe now to catch the best movie trailers 2017 and the latest official movie ...
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@caseyb1993 @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @commanda6

Hi Guys

Got a trailer for a new film based in the X-Men universe, at this stage it looks more like a horror movie.

@ukbobboy anything xmen related and I'll pass haha. Hate the xmen series. 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

Hi Super Hero Fans

I am sure that you have all heard that both Iron Fist and Luke Cage have been cancelled by Netflix and therefore there will be no season 3 for either of these shows.

However, there will be a Jessica Jones 3, which is still being shot at the moment, and Punisher 2, which I believed has just wrapped.

Although Netflix have not confirmed why these shows have been cancelled, there are a few credible theories. 

1) The cancellation of both shows now leaves the way open to for Netflix to make Heroes for Hire, a team up series from the comics of Luke Cage and Iron Fist (Danny Rand), something fans, such as myself, have been hoping for especially as the actors themselves seem to have good chemistry together. 

2) There may have been a dispute between the production teams of Iron Fist and Luke Cage that prevented Heroes for Hire from becoming a reality and so Netflix had to take drastic action.

3) Netflix is playing some sort of corporate game with Disney, in which the endgame is not too clear, i.e. I don't really understand the explanations put forward that supports this theory.

4) The viewing figures for both shows do not "add up".

So, there you have it, all that I've found out so far. 

Peace

UK Bob