The Defenders are Coming:

Defenders.jpg

UK Bob

43 REPLIES 43
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

Just thought I'd post this picture of a possible future feature film, enjoy and speculate:

Jeez... Maybe it will actually crop up in some weird 'The Flash' episode Smiley Surprised

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy @GraphiteGB @mark_suff @Andy-S @SeeMoreDigital @dpwykes @commanda6

Guys

Check out the latest Defenders trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc

And Casey, a new 10 episode Deadpool animation has been confirmed for next year and will be aimed at the adult TV audience.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

And Casey, a new 10 episode Deadpool animation has been confirmed for next year and will be aimed at the adult TV audience.

UK Bob

@ukbobboy Interesting. 

I wonder if we will get it. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

You asked, "I wonder if we will get it".  Well, I believe we should because the show is a collaboration between Marvel and Fox, i.e. FXX, and since we get some Fox cartoons already then there should not really be any problems.

But just in case: 

smiley-crossing-fingers.png

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Got to be honest, Luke Cage didn't wow me at all, and I thought Iron Fist was a snoozefest, so Defenders will have to find its mojo if I'm to get enthusiastic about it. If not I'll happily watch Stranger Things again instead, now that is what I call Netflix Originals on top form!

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@ukbobboy Got to be honest, Luke Cage didn't wow me at all, and I thought Iron Fist was a snoozefest, so Defenders will have to find its mojo if I'm to get enthusiastic about it.

Meanwhile.... I'm still on Daredevil.... I got up to Elektra arriving before my Netflix expired. I'm thinking of buying the series though. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 You have watched Stranger Things thought haven't you? Right? Right? Don't let me down now ... 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Sorry no. 😞

Remember though, I watched The Greasy Strangler... 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 ... and you won't forget that one in a hurry! 😄

Stick it on your watchlist and I'll let you off, one of the best things on Netflix, right up your street I reckon!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy When I eventually rejoin, I'll give it a go. 😉