commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 10-04-2017

Hi all

Please see the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 10-04-2017

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 17-07-2017 game of thrones S7

As everybody will already know tomorrow is the beginning of game of thrones season seven

As @Andy has in the past explained what is going to be happening with the scheduling and availability of season seven on demand of find a link to his post below. Please remember not everybody will be able to watch the first episode straightaway. So if you're talking about game of thrones season seven on the forum. Please remember to use spoiler tags

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Watching-Game-of-Thrones-Season-7-Live/m-p/432434/highl...

Remember that each season seven episode will only be available on demand for 30 days. After their date/time. After that there's no telling when the episodes will return you have had fair warning

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.