commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 20-04-2016

Hi all

(TBC) = to be confirmed

If an entry is marked yes in the (TBC) column. This means that information for that particular show has yet to be confirmed by a credible source and is based more on rumour than anything else but even if entries are not marked as (TBC). Please remember that this topic is unofficial, which means there is a chance the information in here still may not be correct and that the information in here is often subject to change. I do the best I possibly can to make sure that the information in here is correct. 

COLOUR KEY
Light Blue background: The show has been posted before but has been posted again as a reminder because it's a headline show the information available for the show has not changed.

Light green background: The show/season has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

No background colour: new information, show/season has not been previously listed

Television information table for late April to end of May 2016 (the information in this table is from Geektown)

Show Nane

Season

Date/time

UK channel/broadcaster

(TBC)

Supernatural

20/04/2016 21:00:00

E4

No

Hinterland

24/04/2016 21:00:00

BBC4

No

Legends

25/04/2016 22:00:00

Sky one

no

Veep

02/05/2016 22:10:00

Sky Atlantic

no

Penny dreadful

03/05/2016 22:00:00

Sky Atlantic

no

Gomorrah

10/05/2016

Sky Atlantic

no

Billions

10/05/2016 21:00:00

Sky Atlantic

No

Slasher

10/05/2016 22:00:00

Pick TV

Yes

Top Gear (with the new presenters)

22/05/2016 20:00:00

BBC2

No

Peaky blinders

22/05/2016 21:00:00

BBC2

no

Wayward pines

25/05/2016 21:00:00

Fox UK

no

Rovers

May

Sky one

No

The neighbours

May

More 4

No

Silicon Valley

May

Sky Atlantic

No

The catch

May

Sky living

No

Banshee

May

Sky Atlantic

Yes

No offence

May

Channel 4

no

Powers

May

Spike

no

Stay tuned for more updates. And remember to enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 20-04-2016

Hi all

Please see the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 20-04-2016

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 18-05-2016

Hi all

(TBC) = to be confirmed

If an entry is marked yes in the (TBC) column. This means that information for that particular show has yet to be confirmed by a credible source and is based more on rumour than anything else but even if entries are not marked as (TBC). Please remember that this topic is unofficial, which means there is a chance the information in here still may not be correct and that the information in here is often subject to change. I do the best I possibly can to make sure that the information in here is correct.

COLOUR KEY
Light Blue background: The show has been posted before but has been posted again as a reminder because it's a headline show the information available for the show has not changed.

Light green background: The show/season has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

No background colour: new information, show/season has not been previously listed

Television information table for mid-May to July 2016 (the information in this table is from Geektown)

Show Nane

Season

Date/time

UK channel/broadcaster

(TBC)

Silicon Valley

12/05/2016 22:10:00

Sky Atlantic

No

Locked up

17/05/2016 22:00:00

Channel 4

no

The Americans

19/05/2016 21:00:00

ITV Encore

no

Banshee

20/05/2016 22:00:00

Sky Atlantic

no

Rovers

24/05/2016 22:00:00

Sky one

No

The catch

25/05/2016 22:00:00

Sky living

No

The Musketeers

3 (final season)

28/05/2016 21:30:00

BBC1

No

Top Gear (with the new presenters)

29/05/2016 20:00:00

BBC2

No

Outcast

07/06/2016 22:00:00

Fox UK

no

Wayward pines

08/06/2016 21:00:00

Fox UK

no

The neighbours

July

More 4

No

Mock the week

June

BBC2

no

Ray Donovan

June

Sky Atlantic

yes

Nashville

4 (Final season)

June

Sky living

no

New girl

June

E4

no

anything in the table above, which is already aired on TV should be available on catch up using the appropriate service.

Stay tuned for more updates and remember to enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 18-05-2016

Hi all 

Please see the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 18-05-2016

@DarylM there is something in this update, which might interest you Smiley Wink

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 18-05-2016 mistake corrected

Hi all

I've just corrected a mistake on the last update. The Americans is on its fourth season, not its third. 

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 18-06-2016

Hi all

Any show listed in the table, which has already aired on TV should be available using the relevant catch-up service

(TBC) = to be confirmed

COLOUR KEY

Television information table or june/july 2016 (The information in this table is from Geektown)

Show Name

Season

Date/time

UK channel/broadcaster

(TBC)

New girl

02/06/2016 21:00:00

E4

no

Mock the week

08/06/2016

BBC2

no

The vampire diaries

7b

08/06/2016 22:00:00

ITV2

no

Chicago Fire

09/06/2016 21:00:00

Sky living

no

Chicago PD

16/06/2016 21:00:00

5 USA

no

Unforgettable

17/06/2016

Sky living

no

2 broke girls

21/06/2016 20:00:00

E4

no

The border

21/06/2016 22:00:00

Channel 4

no

Wandsworth prison

27/06/2016 22:00:00

Channel 5

no

Ray Donovan

04/07/2016 21:00:00

Sky Atlantic

yes

Parks and Recreation

24/07/2016 23:00:00

Dave

no

Clan

July

Channel 4

no

The Last Ship

july

Sky one

yes

Shades of Blue

july

Sky living

no

Vice principals

July

Sky Atlantic

no

Ballers

July

Sky Atlantic

no

Zoo

july

Sky one

yes

Stay tuned for more updates and remember enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 18-06-2016

Hi all

See the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 18-06-2016 Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 22-06-2016

Hi all

This update is in a bit of a different format. Because there is not that much info to post at the moment

now available on NowTV catch up since the last update 

these have been listed because they were listed in the last update with no exact air date

• Zoo season two is now available on catch up (they will be one new episode every week, which will be made available after the show has aired on the live channels, airs on Sunday night) 
  • the last ship season three is now available on catch up (they will be one new episode every week, which will be made available. After the show has aired on the live channels, airs on Sunday night)
  • shades of blue season oneis now available on catch up (they will be one new episode every week, which will be made available. After the show has aired on live channels, airs on Monday nights)

new stuff since the last update

• Friday night dinner season four, Channel 4, today, 10 PM
  • robot Wars season eight, BBC2, 24 July, 8 PM

enjoy but remember to enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

This Information is from the same source as the previous update

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 02-09-2016

Hi all

(TBC) = to be confirmed

COLOUR KEY

Television information update for September/October 2016 (the information in this table is from Geektown)

Show Name

Season

Date/time

UK channel/broadcaster

(TBC)

The night of

01/09/2016 21:00:00

Sky Atlantic

No

The Jack and Triumph Show

01/09/2016 22:00:00

Fox UK

No

Newzoids

3 September

ITV

no

Battlebots

04/09/2016 20:00:00

Spike

no

Poldark

04/09/2016 21:00:00

BBC1

no

Big daddy

05/09/2016 15:00:00

E4

No

Cold feet

05/09/2016 21:00:00

ITV

No

Ross Kemp: extreme world

07/09/2016 21:00:00

Sky one

No

Our girl

07/09/2016 21:00:00

BBC1

No

Mock The Week

15b

9 September

BBC2

No

Hooten & The Lady

16/09/2016 21:00:00

Sky one

No

Aquarius

16/09/2016 21:00:00

Sky Atlantic

No

American horror story

16/09/2016 22:00:00

Fox UK

No

A League of Their Own

22/09/2016 21:00:00

Sky one

No

Red dwarf IX

22/09/2016 21:00:00

Dave

No

supergirl

2a

24/10/2016 20:00:00

Sky one

yes

The Flash

3a

25/10/2016 20:00:00

Sky one

yes

Arrow

5a

26/10/2016 20:00:00

Sky one

yes

The rest of the shows for October will be listed in the next update in a few weeks time . NowTV have actually posted some of the info for October already in their blog posts

That's it for this update. Stay tuned for more updates and remember to enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 02-09-2016

Hi all

See the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 02-09-2016.

@mark_suff found out about the DC TV shows before I did Smiley Happy

0 Thanks