commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 03-02-2016

Hi all 

Please see the post above this one. For the latest television information update dated 03-02-2016 . Please note the update might disappear for a few minutes as I need to do a cheeky edit Smiley Wink

@mark_suff

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 10-02-2016

Hi all

(TBC) = To be confirmed

COLOUR KEY

Light Blue background: The show has been posted before but has been posted again as a reminder because it's a headline show the information available for the show has not changed.

Light green background: The show/season has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

No background colour: new information, show/season has not been previously listed

Television information table  for up to end of feb 2016  (The information in this table is from Geektown )
Show Name Season Date/time (MM/DD/YYYY) UK channel/broadcaster
The Simpsons 27b 2/28/2016 18:00:00 Sky one
The Blacklist 3b 2/26/2016 21:00:00 Sky living
American crime story 1 2/15/2016 21:00:00 BBC2
The 100 3 2/17/2016 21:00:00 E4
Girls 5 2/22/2016 22:45:00 Sky Atlantic
Mike and Molly 5b 2/16/2016 21:30:00 Comedy Central
The middle 7b 2/16/2016 21:00:00 Comedy Central
Heroes reborn Mini season 2/16/2016 21:00:00 5*
The Shannara Chronicles 1 February Channel 5
Indian summers 2 February Channel 4
Grey's anatomy 12b 2/24/2016 22:00:00 Sky living

stay tuned for more updates and remember, enjoy TV responsiblySmiley Very Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 10-02-2016

Hi all

See the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 10-02-2016.

@mark_suff

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 19-02-2016

Hi all

COLOUR KEY

Light Blue background: The show has been posted before but has been posted again as a reminder because it's a headline show the information available for the show has not changed.

Light green background: The show/season has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

No background colour: new information, show/season has not been previously listed

Television information table for late February to early May 2016 (the information in this table is from Geektown)
Show Nane Season Date/time UK channel/broadcaster
The five 1 16/04/2016 21:00:00 Sky one
Last man on earth 2b 07/03/2016 23:00:00 Dave
The Shannara Chronicles 1 25/02/2016 21:00:00 5*
Scandal 5b 03/03/2016 23:00:00 Sky living
Blindspot 1b March (TBC) Sky living
Criminal Minds 11b 07/03/2016 23:00:00 Sky living
Penny dreadful 3 03/05/2016 21:00:00 Sky Atlantic
Bordertown 1 29/02/2016 ITV2

stay tuned for more updates and remember to enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy 

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 19-02-2016

Hi all 

See the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 19-02-2016

@mark_suff

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 04-03-2016

Hi all

(TBC) = to be confirmed

If an entry is marked yes in the (TBC) column. This means that information for that particular show has yet to be confirmed by a credible source and is based more on rumour than anything else but even if entries are not marked as (TBC) please remember that this topic is unofficial, which means there is a chance the information in here still may not be correct and that the information in here is often subject to change. I do the best I possibly can to make sure that the information in here is correct. Whether an entry is marked as (TBC)  or not depends on what the quoted source in the table caption says with regard to a particular show

COLOUR KEY

Show Nane

Season

Date/time

UK channel/broadcaster

(TBC)

Television information table for begining of March to April 2016 (the information in this table is from Geektown)

Grantchester

02/03/2016 21:00:00

ITV

no

Catfish

07/03/2016 22:00:00

MTV

no

Sensitive Skin (Kim Cattrall Canadian Version)

10/03/2016 21:00:00

Sky arts

no

Blindspot

1b

15/03/2016 21:00:00

Sky living

yes

11.22.63 (As the name of this program is actually a date and as we are in the UK. It should really say 22.11.63 Smiley Tongue)

10/04/2016 21:00:00

Fox UK

no

Legends

April

Sky one

Yes

The tunnal: sabotage

April

Sky Atlantic

no

Veep

April

Sky Atlantic

no

stay tuned for more updates and remember to enjoy TV responsibly:Smiley Very Happy

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 04-03-2016

Hi all

See the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 04-03-2016

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 15-03-2016 (sort of)

Hi all

There isn't really anything to update you on this week. While nothing would warrant posting in tabular format.

There was, however, something I forgot to put in the last update. But hey, I'm only humanSmiley Sad on 8 March a show called the aliens started on E4 is available to watch on all4

Also remember that blindspot resumes today at 9 PM on sky living 

As always, stay tuned for more updates and remember to enjoy TV responsiblySmiley Very Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 24-03-2016

Hi all

(TBC) = to be confirmed

If an entry is marked yes in the (TBC) column. This means that information for that particular show has yet to be confirmed by a credible source and is based more on rumour than anything else but even if entries are not marked as (TBC). Please remember that this topic is unofficial, which means there is a chance the information in here still may not be correct and that the information in here is often subject to change. I do the best I possibly can to make sure that the information in here is correct.

COLOUR KEY

Show Nane

Season

Date/time

UK channel/broadcaster

(TBC)

Television information table for late March to end of April 2016 (the information in this table is from Geektown )

Jane the virgin

23/03/2016 19:30:00

E4

no

Teen Wolf

24/03/2016 20:00:00

5* (5 star)

no

Blue eyes

25/03/2016 21:00:00

More 4

no

Two Doors Down

01/04/2016 22:00:00

BBC2

no

Undercover

03/04/2016 21:00:00

BBC1

no

You’re The Worst

07/04/2016 22:00:00

5* (5 star)

no

Wild Things

10/04/2016 19:00:00

Sky one

no

The tunnal: sabotage

12/04/2016

Sky Atlantic

no

Camping

12/04/2016 22:00:00

Sky Atlantic

no

Todd Margaret

14/04/2016 22:00:00

Fox UK

no

Jack Irish : Blind Faith

15/04/2016 22:00:00

Fox UK

no

The Mysteries Of Laura

29/04/2016 21:00:00

5 USA

no

The information for the tunnel is taken from the now TV entertainment blog or other information is from Greektown. Thanks for the heads up on the information for the tunnel @Tom-R

As always, stay tuned for more updates and remember to enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 24-03-2016

Hi all

For the latest television information update dated 24-03-2016 . See the post above this one

0 Thanks