commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information: update The flash season two

Hi all

Typical an hour after I do the update above now TV release a YouTube video confirming the availability  The Flash season two on 13th October. Smiley Very Happy I'm not sure about arrow yet though.

For anyone who wants to see the video. Take a look below Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information: update 09-10-2015

Hi all 

it's Friday and there's more updates Smiley Very Happy

(TBC) = To be confirmed

For some of the shows listed in the table below nowTV have earlier episodes of the shows available as such I have provided links to these

COLOUR KEY

Light Blue background: The show has been posted before but has been posted again as a reminder because it's a headline show the information available for the show has not changed.

Light green background: The show/season has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

No background colour: new information, show/season has not been previously listed

Show name Season Date/Time Uk Channel/broadcaster
Television information table (The information in this table is from Geektown )
 Arrow 4a 14th October (this Wednesday ) 8:00PM sky one
The Flash 2a 13th October (this Tuesday) 8:00PM sky one
The Walking Dead 5a 12th October (this Monday) 9:00PM Fox UK
American horror story 5a 20th October 10:00PM Fox UK
Homeland  5 11th October (this sunday) 9:00PM  Channel 4
supernatural 10 14th October 1000PM E4
The Affair 2 28th October Sky Atlantic
Tyrant 2 4th November 9:00PM Fox UK
Z nation 2 20th October 10:00PM Pick TV (freeview channel 11)
The Blacklist 3 30th October 10:00PM sky living
the big bang theory 9 22nd October 8:30PM E4
Fargo 2 20th October 10:00PM Channel 4

Please remember the box sets of the earlier season/seasons of Arrow and The Flash expire at the end of this month Smiley Sad 

Stay tuned for more updates and remember enjoy TV responsibly Smiley LOL

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information: update 23-10-2015

Hi all 

It's Friday and there's updates! Smiley Very Happy 

(TBC) = To be confirmed

COLOUR KEY

Light Blue background: The show has been posted before but has been posted again as a reminder because it's a headline show the information available for the show has not changed.

Light green background: The show/season has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

No background colour: new information, show/season has not been previously listed

Television information table (The information in this table is from Geektown )
Supergirl  1A  29 October 8:00PM sky one
After hours  1  2 November 9:30PM sky one
Trollied  5  2 November 9:00PM sky one
Blindspot  1  November sky living
The blacklist 3 30 October 9:00PM sky living
The vampire diaries 7A 28 October 9:00PM ITV2
Teen Wolf 1 27 October 9:00PM five-star (5*) (I can't remember what the freeview channel number is off to my head. My apologies.
The last Panthers 1 12 November 9:00PM Sky Atlantic 

@caseyb1993 , you might want to pay particular attention to this update as Supergirl  is of course based on DC comic book characters/DC universe and I know how much you're enjoying Arrow and The Flash Smiley Happy

Remember to stay tuned for more updates and enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information: update 24-11-2015

Hi all

(TBC) = To be confirmed

For some of the shows listed in the table below nowTV have earlier episodes of the shows available as such I have provided links to these

COLOUR KEY

Television information table  for late November and December 2015  (The information in this table is from Geektown )
Blindspot  24 November 9:00PM (wil be available on catch up. I found this out on nowTV's YouTube channel ) sky living
NCIS:LA  December (TBC) sky one
 Scandal 5 3 December 10:00PM sky living 
Greys Anatomy 12 9 December 9:00PM sky living
Tripped 1 8 December 10:00PM E4
 Luther  15 December 9:00PM  BBC1
 call the midwife Christmas special  Christmas Day!   BBC1
 Downton Abbey Christmas special Christmas Day!  ITV 
 Doctor Who Christmas special Christmas Day!   BBC1
 Still open all hours 2 26 December   BBC1
Hawaii five-0  6  December (TBC) sky one 
Suspects 4 25 November 10:00PM Channel 5
Prey    9 December 9:00PM  ITV

The next table shows, television information relating to early 2016

Television information table  for JAN/FEB 2016  (The information in this table is from Geektown )
 2 broke girls  5 January (TBC)  E4 
The Nick 2 January sky Atlantic
The Musketeers 3 January BBC1
Brooklyn Nine Nine 3 January (TBC) E4 
A league of their own 10 January sky one
limitless 1 January sky living
Stella 5 January sky one
Lucky man 1 January  sky one 
Bones 11 January sky living
Death in Paradise 5 January BBC1
Sherlock season special New Year's Day BBC1
NCIS 13 8 January Fox UK
Agent Carter 2 17 January Fox UK 
Gotham 2 February Channel 5
Vinyl 1 February sky Atlantic
Legends 2 February (TBC) sky one

Scheduling information for episodes of Arrow and The Flash

The Flash

• episode seven 24-11-2015 (today)
  • episode eight 8-12-2015 (TBC)
  • episode nine 15-12-2015 (TBC)

Arrow

• episode seven 25-11-2015 (tomorrow)
  • episode eight 9-12-2015 (TBC)
  • episode nine 16-12-2015 (TBC)

The disruption to scheduling in the UK is being caused by scheduled breaks they are having in the USA. Unfortunately the USA insist that episodes are shown over their first before episodes air in the UK. Because of this, there is likely to be at least one week break after this week's episodes of Arrow and The Flash have aired. Smiley Mad

Also remember that episode nine will be the last episode in part A of the current seasonfor of both of these shows. Based on what happened in previous years both shows should return for part B roughly late January/early February 2016. But please note this has yet to be confirmed. 

Game of thrones

don't usually include box set information in this topic that is usually @artesea's domain. But please remember that game of thrones seasons 2 to 4 expire 30 November. You've had fair warning.

This will be the last television information update I do in 2015. Remember, stay tuned. In 2016. For more updates and remember, enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Smiley Very Happy (I know it's a bit early but I won't be posting again in this topic until 2016 , so I had to say it Smiley Happy)

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information: update 24-11-2015

Hi all

See post above this one for the latest television information update dated 24-11-2015

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information: update 06-91-2916

Hi all

it's time for the first television information update of 2016 Smiley Happy

(TBC) = To be confirmed

COLOUR KEY

Show name Season Date/time UK channel/broadcaster
Television Information Table JAN/FEB 2016 (the information in this table is from Greektown
The Musketeers 3 January BBC1
MythBusters 11 (final season) January Discovery Channel
limitless 1 January Sky living
Lucky man 1 January Sky one
War and peace 1 3 January 9:00PM (available on BBC iPlayer) BBC
Endeavour 3 3 January 8:00PM (available on ITV hub) ITV
Deutschland 83 1 3 January 9:00PM (available on all 4) Channel 4
Beowulf 1 3 January 7:00PM (available on ITV hub) ITV
Silent witness 19 4 January 9:00PM (available on BBC iPlayer) BBC1
siblings 2 4 January 10:30PM BBC3
insert name here 1 4 January 10:00PM BBC2
Midsummer murders 18 6 January 8:00PM ITV
100 code 1 16 January 10:00PM Sky Atlantic
Blue bloods 6 6 January 10:00PM Sky Atlantic
birds of a feather 13 7 January 8:30PM ITV
A league of their own 10 7 January 9:00PM Sky one
Brooklyn nine-nine 3 7 January 9:00PM E4
Death in Paradise 5 7 January 9:00PM BBC1
Jericho (not to be confused with programs that have the same or a similar name) 1 7 January 9:00PM ITV
Transporter (the TV series) 2 8 January 9:00PM Spike
NCIS 13 8 January 9:00PM Fox UK
Mr Selfridge 4 8 January 9.00PM ITV
spin 1 8 January 9:00PM More 4
Agents of shield 3 10 January 9:00PM E4
Gotham 2 11 January 10:00PM Channel 5
Stella 5 12 January 9:00PM Sky one
American horror story 5b 12 January 10:00PM Fox UK
The Knick 2 14 January 9:00PM Sky Atlantic
Shetland 3 15 January 9:00PM BBC1
Bones 11 18 January 9:00PM Sky living
Agent Carter 2 28 January 9:00PM Fox UK
The Muppets 1b February Sky one
Modern family 7b February Sky one
The vampire diaries 7b February (TBC) ITV2
Arrow 4b February Sky one
The Simpsons 27b February Sky one
The blacklist 3b February (TBC) Sky living
DCs Legends of tomorrow (Arrow/The Flash spin-off) 1 February Sky one
Fresh meat 4 February (TBC) Channel 4
The Flash 2b February Sky one
Legends 2 February (TBC) Sky one
Clan 1 February More 4
Blue eyes 1 February More 4
Suits 5b 1 February Dave
The walking dead 6b 15 February 9:00PM Fox UK
Talking dead 6b 15 February 10:00PM Fox UK
vinyl 1 15 February 2:00AM Sky Atlantic

remember to stay tuned for more updates and enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy 

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information: update 06-01-2916

Hi all

For the latest television information update please see the post above this one. Television information update dated 06-01-2016

CC @mark_suff

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information: update 20-01-2016

Hi all

(TBC) = To be confirmed

COLOUR KEY

Television information table for late JAN up to end of April 2016 (The information in this table is from Geektown  )
American crime story 1 February BBC2
Arrow 4b 2 March 8:00PM  Sky one
Back in time for the weekend 2 February BBC2
Backstorm 1b 27 February 9:00PM Fox UK
Britain's got talent 10 April ITV
DCs Legends of tomorrow (Arrow/The Flash spin-off) 1 3 March 8:00PM  Sky one
Elementary 4b 28 January 9:00PM Sky living
Game Of Thrones 6 25 April 9:00PM Sky Atlantic
Lucky man 1 22 January 9:00PM Sky one
Madam Secretary 2 27 January 9:00PM Sky living
Scorpion  2b 21 January 9:00PM  ITV2 
South of Hell 1 2 February 9:00PM Pick TV
Supergirl 1b March Sky one
Teen Wolf 2 March 5*
The big bang theory 9b February E4
The Blacklist 3b 12 February 9:00PM Sky living
The Flash 2b 1 March 8:00PM  Sky one
The Goldbergs 3 26 January 8:00PM E4
The Good Wife 7 28 January 9:00PM (TBC) More 4

The information for arrow and The Flash has also been confirmed by sky one's Twitter page . Thanks for pointing that out @Andy Smiley Happy as well as Legends of tomorrow. Again, thanks @Andy

https://twitter.com/sky1/status/689485980152233984

https://twitter.com/sky1/status/689497373328932864

Stay tuned for more updates and remember to enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information: update 20-01-2016

Hi all

See the post above this one for the latest television information update dated 20-01-2016

@mark_suff

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information update 03-02-2016

Hi all

(TBC) = To be confirmed

For some of the shows listed in the table below nowTV have earlier episodes of the shows available as such I have provided links to these.

COLOUR KEY

Television information table February to April 2016 (The information in this table is from Geektown)
limitless 1 17 february 9:00PM Sky one
The Muppets 1b 14 March 8:00PM Sky one
Modern Family 7b 14 March 8:30PM Sky one
Supergirl 1b 1 April 8:00PM Sky one
The five 1 March Sky one
Jane the virgin 2 February E4
The 100  3 February E4
Parks and Recreation 5 21 February 11:00PM Dave
Yonderland 3 17 March Sky one
Ross Kemp’s Britain 1 March Sky one
 Happy Valley  2  9 February 9:00PM  BBC1
Walking through time   1  6 February 8:00PM Channel 4 
 the X-Files mini season  8 February 9:00PM  Channel 5

stay tuned more updates and remember, enjoy TV responsiblySmiley Very Happy