commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information

It's Friday and there's more updatesSmiley Very Happy

I'm sorry about missing under the dome season three. Definitive information didn't appear on it until the last minute. The first few episodes are available on demand five. You have another week and a half before episode one disappears

Show nameSeasonDate/TimeUk Channel/broadcaster
Television information table ( The information in this table is from the geektown UK air date page and Geektowns UK air date archive list)
Under the dome 3 29 June 10:00PM (available on demand five) Channel 5
Backstrom 1 (final season) September Fox UK
The walking dead 6a 12 October 10:00PM Fox UK
Ripper Street 3 31 July 9:00PM BBC one

The information below comes courtesy of @GraphiteGB. This information has a yellow background because the show may not be available on now TV catch-up

Show nameSeasonDate/TimeUk Channel/broadcaster
Television information table (The information in this table is from sky.com)
MythBusters 15b 22July 9:00PM Discovery channel

Stay tuned for more updates and please remember to enjoy TV responsiblySmiley LOL

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Hi all

Updates! Smiley Happy

Show name Season Date/Time Uk Channel/broadcaster
Television information table (The information in this table is from Geektown)
The great British Bake off  5 5 August (Today) 8:00PM BBC 1
Duck quacks don't echo 3 August Sky one
Zoo 1 16 August 9:00PM Sky one
Legends 2 September (TBC) Sky one
Mount Pleasant 5 September (TBC) Sky one
Ballers 1 20 August Sky Atlantic
Aquarius 1 11 August 9:00PM Sky Atlantic
The leftovers 2 September (TBC) Sky Atlantic
Tbe Blacklist 3 October (TBC) Sky living
The fixer Mini season 4 September 10:00PM Fox UK

If you wish to get back to the topic explanation click here. TBC= To be confirmed

Stay tuned for more updates and please remember to enjoy TV responsiblySmiley LOL

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Hi all
Updates! Smiley Happy

@DarylM You might be particularly interested in this oneSmiley Wink

Television information table (The information in this table this from Geektown)
Mount Pleasant 5 11 September 9:00PM Sky one
The Muppets 1 October Sky one
The Americans 3 19  August 10:00PM ITV encore
Show me a hero Mini season 17 August 9:00PM (TODAY) Sky Atlantic
Da Vinci's Demons 3 October Fox UK

For some of the shows listed above nowTV have earlier episodes on their system. As such I have provided a link to these. Smiley Wink

Da Vinci's Demons season three was originally supposed to air towards the end of last year, but the some reason it disappeared off the face of the Earth, so take the information above on da Vinci's Demons with a pinch of salt Just to be on the safe side. Smiley Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information update 07-09-2015

Hi all

There are quite a few updates for you

(TBC) = To be confirmed

Although arrow and the Flash have not yet been confirmed as coming back in October. It is looking more and more likely that will be the case. Because this hasn't been confirmed yet. These shows are marked as such

For some of the shows listed in the table below nowTV have earlier episodes of the shows available as such I have provided links to these 

COLOUR KEY

Light Blue background: The show has been posted before but has been posted again as a reminder because it's a headline show the information available for the show has not changed.

Light green background: The show has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

No background colour: new information, show/season has not been previously listed

Television information table (The information in this table is from Geektown)
Da Vinci's Demons 3 25 October 9:00PM Fox UK
The Walking Dead 6 12 october 9:00PM Fox UK
American horror story 5 20 October 10:00PM Fox UK
South Park 19 18 September 10:00PM Comedy Central
Nurse Jackie 6 22 September 10:10PM (TBC) Sky Atlantic
The affair 2 October Sky Atlantic
The Leftovers 2 October (TBC) Sky Atlantic
Arrow 4 October (TBC) Sky one
The Flash 2 October (TBC) Sky one
Trollied 5 October (TBC) Sky one
Modern family 7 October Sky one
The meaning of life 2 October Sky one
The vampire diaries  7 October (TBC) ITV2
Jekyll and Hyde  1 October ITV 1
Downton Abbey 6 (Final season) 20 September 9:00PM ITV1
Doc Martin 7 TODAY 9:00PM ITV 1
Criminal minds 11 October Sky living
Doctor Foster 1 9 September 9:00PM BBC1

Stay tuned for more updates and remember, enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information update 07-09-2015

Hi all

Topic updated: see the post Just above this one dated today Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information update 08-09-2015

Hi

The following information comes courtesy of @GraphiteGB Thanks the giving me the heads up.

The information is taken from the TV Guide on sky's website

gorman.gif

enjoy Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information update 16-09-2015

Hi all

There are a few updatesSmiley Happy

(TBC) = To be confirmed

COLOUR KEY

Light Blue background: The show has been posted before but has been posted again as a reminder because it's a headline show the information available for the show has not changed.

Light green background: The show/season has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

No background colour: new information, show/season has not been previously listed

Television information table (The information in this table is from Geektown )
 Nurse Jackie 6  23 September 10:10PM  Sky Atlantic
Richard Hammond's jungle quest 1 Today 9:00 PM Sky one
Empire 2 6 October 9:00PM E4
Doctor Who 9 19 September 7:40PM BBC1

Thanks to @artesea For pointing out the updated information on nurse Jackie. Smiley Happy I would have missed it, otherwise

Stay tuned for more updates and remember enjoy TV responsiblySmiley Very Happy

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information update 18-09-2015

More updates Smiley Very Happy

(TBC) = To be confirmed

For some of the shows listed in the table below nowTV have earlier episodes of the shows available as such I have provided links to these

COLOUR KEY

Light green background: The show/season has previously been posted, but the information available for the show/Season has changed

Orphan Black  3 27 September 2:10AM (It might be better to watch it on iPlayer) BBC3
London spy 1 October BBC2
The Leftovers 2 5 October 10:00PM Sky Atlantic
The last Panthers 1 November Sky Atlantic
Blue bloods 6 November (TBC) Sky Atlantic
After hours 1 November Sky one
Trapped 1 October E4
Supernatural 10 November (TBC) E4
Catastrophe 2 October Channel 4
Peep show 9 November Channel 4
The returned 2 October Channel 4

Stay tuned for more updates and remember, enjoy TV responsiblySmiley Very Happy

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information Arrow and The Flash

Hi all

The latest nowTV blog post has just confirmed that arrow season four and The Flash season two amongst other things are coming in October Smiley Wink

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: TV information: update 29-09-2015

Hi all 

Right guys, it's time for some television information updatesSmiley Happy

(TBC) = To be confirmed

COLOUR KEY

Yellow background: the show should be on the live channels, but may not be available on catch up

The Flash  2 13 October 8:00pm (TBC) sky one
Arrow 4 14 October 8:00PM (TBC) sky one
Karl Pilkington: the moaning of life 2 13 October 9:00PM sky one
modern family 7 8 October 9:00PM sky one
The daily show 19 29 September 11:00 PM (today) Comedy Central
The Walking Dead 6a 12 October 9:00 PM  Fox UK
Talking dead 5 12 October 10:00 PM Fox UK
American horror story 5 20 October 10:00 PM Fox UK
Da Vincis Demons 3 25 October 9:00PM Fox UK
unforgotten 1 8 October 9:00 PM ITV
Have I Got News for You 50 2 October BBC1
From darkness 1 4 October 9:00 PM BBC1
River  1 13 October  BBC1

Please note the date and time shown for Arrow and The Flash is still very much TBC. If you click on the date and time for the shows. You will be taken to the dedicated Greektown page for each of the shows on these pages are shows clearly marked TBC. I have to admit the dates for these shows seem a little early to me, so it is still questionable whether these are the real dates.

As always, stay tuned for more updates and enjoy TV responsibly Smiley Very Happy

0 Thanks