commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Television information

What's in this topic?

This topic will show when TV programmes are going to air on UK TV . Information is posted in here as long as it meets the following criteria

• The information found relates to the UK
  • The programme that  the information relates to is viewable on Freeview or Now TV (This includes retail Youview)

This criteria means that you won't find any programs that would require full sky TV, virgin media, BT or talk talk Youview In order to view them.

From time to time this topic may also include information on TV programmes that have been renewed for another season posts, which include information on these shows will be clearly marked and will include information such as

• Current UK season
  • Upcoming UK season
  • Likely UK broadcaster/channel

There may be some shows missing from this topic, but that's because I'm only human and there will be shows that I miss Smiley Sad That being said if I ever forget to put game of thrones in here. You can shoot me. Smiley LOL

Please remember the information in this topic should be considered unofficial because in the vast majority of information is not provided by now TV (through the now TV entertainment blog) . It is obtained from elsewhere in the vast majority of cases and I do not work for Now TV. That being said, I do my utmost to make sure the information is correct.

If you're looking for @artesea's Ultimate guide to box sets on now TV. Click here

How is the information in this topic presented?

The information will be shown in tabular format. Much like the latest posts in the old TV info topic. Information which has changed since it was first posted will be highlighted appropriately by using a light green background.

If the television programme has the letter B next to the season number that means it's part two of that season.

I will always post where I get the information from just as I did before. When information is obtained from the now TV entertainment blog. I will make that clear. But unless otherwise stated it is sourced from elsewhere.

Below is an example of  the format The information  it will be presented in. Sorry but I couldn't resist using game of thrones as the example Smiley Very Happy

Show nameSeasonDate/TimeUk Channel/broadcaster
Television information Table (Example only) (The information in this table is from Geektown)
Game of thrones 5 13th April 9:00PM Sky Atlantic

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
61 Replies
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Television information

Hi all

Here is the first is the first Set of updates for this new topic. Thanks to @DarylM for the information on nurse Jackie Smiley Happy And thanks to @NOWTVBloggers For the information on banshee (It's from the now TV entertainment blog)Smiley Happy

Television information table (The information in this table is from Geektown)
Nurse Jackie 6 13th May 10:00PM Sky Atlantic
Banshee 3 June Sky Atlantic
The walking dead 5 (Rerun on digital terrestrial TV) 1st May 9:00PM Spike
The leftovers 2 September Sky Atlantic
American horror story 5 November Fox UK
Tyrant 2 July Fox UK
No offence (From the creator of shameless. This should be worth a watch for anyone who watched that) 1 5th May 9:00PM Channel 4
Strike back 5 (Final season) June Sky one
Hannibal 3 june Sky living
Wayward pines 1 14th May 9:00PM Fox UK
Penny dreadful 2 5th May 10:00PM Sky Atlantic
Legends 2 September Sky one
The Enfield haunting 1 3 May 9:00PM Sky living

Some of the information in this list has a light green background. That's because it has previously been posted in the old topic, but has been posted again in here to make the information that little bit easier to find.

@Tom-R @Andy @artesea @GraphiteGB @pethead65 @the-nadger

Stay tuned for more updates Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Hi all

some more updates Smiley Happy

Strike back 5 (Final season) 3 June Sky one
Falling skies 5 (Final season) 30 June 9:00PM Fox UK
Yonderland 2 June  Sky one
True Detective 2 22 June Sky Atlantic
Murder in the first 2 12 June 9:00PM Fox UK

My apologies murder in the first and Falling skies were in the old topic and I forgot to move them across into this one. I have more up-to-date information on both of these shows now Smiley Happy

Stay tuned for more updatesSmiley Happy

@DarylM @Andy @artesea @GraphiteGB @the-nadger @Tom-R

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Hi all

Updates! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks to @DarylM For providing me with the information on The Brink. For more info see here

Strike back 5 (Final season) 3 June 9:00PM Sky one
Veep 4 June Sky Atlantic
Banshee 3 4 June 9:00PM Sky Atlantic
Doll & Em 2 3 June 10:10PM Sky living
Humans 1 June Channel 4
The Brink 1 22 June Sky Atlantic

Stay tuned for more updates Smiley Happy

@DarylM @Andy @pethead65 @GraphiteGB @artesea @Tom-R

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Hi all

some new updates Smiley Very Happy

Hannibal 3 10 June 10:00PM (TBC) Sky living
Unforgettable 3 July Sky living
Ray Donovan 3 July Sky Atlantic
House of lies 4 October Sky Atlantic
The brink 1 22 June 10:00PM Sky Atlantic
True detective 2 22 June 9:00PM Sky Atlantic
The last ship 2 July Sky one
Yonderland 2 July Sky one
The spoils before dying Single Mini-season 16 July 10:30PM Fox UK

Please note the date/time for Hannibal has been marked as "to be confirmed"

Also note that at this time different sources are saying different things for some programs so I have pulled this information from what is typically the most reliable source. Of course, if anything changes I will post updates.

Stay tuned for more updates Smiley Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Hi all

More updates Smiley Very Happy

The information from one of the shows has been posted late, I apologise for that put The showing question is available on catch up. The information relating to the programme in question is found on geektowns air date archive list as we are no longer in may, So it is no longer on the main list. Again, I apologise I'm only human

Date and time for Hannibal is no longer TBC

Glee 6 (Final season) 28th May 9:00PM (Available on catch up) Sky one
Veep 4 15 July Sky Atlantic
Odyssey 1 June BBC2
The inspector 1 June BBC1
 New girl 4 June  E4
Hannibal 3 10 June 10:00PM Sky living
Humans 1 15 June 9:00PM Channel 4
The legacy 2 12 June 9:00PM Sky arts1
Jordskott 1 10 June ITV encore

As always stay tuned for more updates Smiley Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Updates! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks to @varsas For providing the original information on agent Carter last week and to @DarylM For providing date for agent Carter. I have also obtained the time from Geektown and placed it below

The blacklist 3 October Sky living
Agent Carter 1 12 July 9:00PM Fox UK
New girl 4 18 june 9:00PM  E4
The saboteurs 1 19th June 9:00PM More 4
Suits 5 August Dave

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Updates! Smiley Happy

Thanks to @DarylM For providing the original information on Parks & Recreation.

There are plenty of the shows that are currently listed as coming back in the autumn, but many of these are flagged up as TBC , so I can't really list them until I have a month for them As the information for them isn't definitive enough yet and would be very subject to change Among these shows are Arrow and The Flash so keep an eye out for updates!

The last ship 2 5 July 8:00PM Sky one
Suits 5 10 August 10:00PM Dave
The last man on earth 1 August Dave
Parks & Recreation 4 27 July 8:00PM Dave
Unforgettable 3 10 July 9:00PM Sky living

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Updates! Smiley Very Happy

Television information table (The Information is from Geektown)
Yonderland 2 13 July 8:30PM Sky one
Arrow 4a October (TBC) Sky one
The Flash 2a October (TBC) Sky one
Bored to death 3 (final season) 17 July 11:55PM Sky Atlantic
Ray Donovan 3 15 July 9:00PM Sky Atlantic

TBC=To be confirmed

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

UpdatesSmiley Very Happy

Z Nation  1  21 July 10:00PM  Pick TV (Freeview channel 11)
Seven days in hell N/A 12 July 10:10PM Sky Atlantic
The spoils before dying Single mini season 23 July 10:30PM Fox UK
The fixer Mini season 15 August 10:00PM Fox UK
The Pinkertons 1 30 August 8:00PM Dave
The great British bake off 6 August BBC1
Strictly come dancing 13 September BBC1
Citizen Khan 4 October BBC1
The X factor 12 August ITV one
I'm a celebrity get me out of here 15 November ITV one
50 ways to kill your mammy 2 August Sky one
Masters of sex 3 August more 4

Thanks to @GraphiteGB for Providing the link to the information below Smiley Happy

Television information table (Information in this table this from sky's website)
 Idris Elba: No Limits 1 Yesterday (Sky's website actually shows when episode one is next aired. It is now available on now TV catch up  Discovery Channel

EDIT: Idris Elba: No Limits Is now available on now TV catch-up it wasn't at the time of posting