cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Suicide Squad :-)

Why on earth do DC films keep getting horrible reviews from critics?? 

Like Batman V Superman, I really enjoyed this one 🙂

Spoiler

It was well casted, especially The Joker's and Harley Quinn's ''relationship''.
It had great action sequences, a killer soundtrack (I cannot get that 'sucker for pain' song out of my head 😄 ), 
I liked the humour with Harley Quinn a lot, I was really hoping she would quote "Puddin' " and "Mr. J" which she delivered 🙂

I really don't want to give much away but praising it too much seems like I will spoil it.

A little criticism:-

The storyline could have been a little bit stronger, it is hard to describe without really spoiling it.

Also, the introduction for each "hero" went on a bit too long. We know they are the bad guys so why go into too much detail about what their crimes were? 

All in all, 4 out of 5 stars from me 🙂

Sequel please! 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
28 REPLIES 28
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Not seen this yet just not had time! Might try and sneak in once summer holidays are over if it's still on. I don't take any notice of the critics after the BvS fiasco - clearly my taste doesn't match the critics anyway, but then again I've always been 'alternate'!

Supposedly a lot of Joker's parts were cut - wonder if we'll see an extended cut at some point! Was it all a bit J-lite?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I haven't had the time either but I decided to go this morning otherwise I never would have. 😄

I went into the screen room and there was me and then about 6 other people, so quiet which made me happy there!

Yes, it was quite J-Lite, he deserved waaaaaay more screen time. I suppose they cut a lot out so it didn't become 'Joker: The Movie'?

Heath Ledger still is king in my books but Jared did a really good job here.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 

Thats just how I like it as well, no screaming kids and no buckets of popcorn anywhere near me (hate the smell!) 

Might try for end of next week if it's still on, should be,

Did you know Jared is 44! Amazing fact I learnt the other day, I thought he was like 20 something!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy You wouldn't have liked my popcorn combo then 😄

It should be, BvS was on for a very long time so I can imagine S.S will be.

He's 44?? Wow! I would have said 30 at a push!

😮 😮

I read a while back he got depressed after he shaved his hair and beard for the role. 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I'm afraid it would have to be nachos with me! Cheese sauce and plenty of jalapeños.

Suicide Squad down, next stop Wonder Woman eh! I might go large nachos for that! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy That used to be me, but the popcorn combo is much cheaper!

£3.79 for popcorn, a chocolate bar and a soft drink or slush puppy. 🙂

Nearly £5 for a few nachos with cheese sauce. Do the math 😉

Don't forget Justice League 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 But if you don't like the smell of popcorn .............

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Then take a bag of doritos and dips in 😉

If you haven't, listen to 'Sucker for pain' from the soundtrack. I don't like hip hop but it is a good song!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Guess whose bought Suicide Squad......?

The extended version including character cards as a Sainsburys purchase!