cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Suggestion for Now tv

Adding a new channel of Bravo tv! All the real housewife box sets!
18 REPLIES 18
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Why not check out Hayu? 🙂

https://www.hayu.com/home

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My first post! Is this the right thread to suggest box sets?

I'd love to see Six Feet Under again. It was the first HBO series I saw, and its mix of dark humour, powerful content, high production values and thought provoking content has stayed with me so much that I still judge programmes against it.

Does anyone else have a series they wished they could see again?

Thanks.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello and welcome @Anonymous User 🙂

The NOWTV team do take suggestions on board for content but cannot guarantee if they can get your show. 🙂

I personally want to see "Switched At Birth" again on ABC studios. I didn't get far in, but I was really enjoying it. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum, hope you're enjoying NOW TV!

I'd love to see past seasons of American Horror Story, the first couple of seasons were great and always worth a rewatch. I quite liked the Coven season as well, but don't admit that to many people! You can't go wrong with a dose of Game of Thrones anytime it's on either.

Keep an eye on the blog which has a coming soon post each month

http://watch.nowtv.com/blog

and on this thread which lists new boxsets when they appear

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Boxset-Information/m-p/406610#M25455

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see Ally McBeal all over again and I'm surprised you don't have "How To Get Away With Murder" on here. Vikings would be fun too and how come you don't have all the game of thrones series on here, if you show stuff from Sky?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

• Game of Thrones is extremely likely to return before the new season starts.
  • Isn't "How to get away with murder" on alibi? Since Nowtv doesn't have this channel, it may not appear soon. 
  • Also, isn't Vikings on Amazon Prime Video? Again, since it is on A.V, it may not appear soon.
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User

Hi Casey & Marit

Just thought I'd mention that I've seen adverts for Vikings on Blaze, freeview channel 83.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Ah so it is 😉

I should have realised since I use the Blaze catchup app. 😄

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

I've listened a bit more to the Blaze advert and found out "Vikings" is on at 10pm Sunday, as for the Blaze catch-up app, I can't get it to work on any of the hardware I've got Smiley SadSmiley MadSmiley Frustrated

UK Bob