cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Star wars clone wars/rebels

So clone wars/rebels has been removed...again, they were not displayed on the leaving soon section before being removed. Any idea when they are coming back? My friend was closing in on the season final when you decided to ruin everything he had worked so hard for, this has left him angry and to put it bluntly an emotional wreck, watching clone wars was all he was good at, now he has no purpose. And where will you be now tv while we are picking up the pieces of the broken shell that we used to call a friend. Kind regards with a heavy undertone of disappointment, adam
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User all content is available for a certain amount of time. This varies. I am sure your friend is good at plenty of other things. Even without Clone wars there is plenty of other content. Try something he might be pleasantly surprised.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response elite, I will be sure to pass on the message after we cut him down.