cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Star Wars the last Jedi discussion topic (May contain spoilers!!)

Hello ladies and gentlemen

This is a topic for people to discuss Star Wars the last Jedi. If you going to be talking about anything that could be considered a spoiler. Please be courteous to those that have not seen the movie yet and use spoiler tags in your posts. 

I personally thought that Star Wars the last Jedi was brilliant. I thought it was much better than the force awakensSmiley Very Happy even though I will use spoiler tags. I will hold off on posting spoilers for nowSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

CONTAINS SPOILERS

@commanda6

Cmon don't keep us in suspense, what did you think? 😄

Spoiler
I really liked TFA so wouldn't say it was a massive improvement, but it has more of an 'epicness' to it that TFA lacked. Finally we get to see Luke have something to do, although he was a bit of a pain in the ###### for the first half of the film, but great 'mind trick' at the end. Always good to see a bit of Yoda. Surprised about Leia though, I was expecting them to kill her off at the end (they fooled me well and truly when I thought they'd done it half way through the film) to wrap things up nicely for the last part of the trilogy, but now they're gonna have to do some explaining in the last one, I really hope we're not going to see a plastic version of her - no more plastic anyone please Star Wars!
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy

I shall start commenting tomorrow because then the major fans of Star Wars have had ample opportunity to see the movie. I had to be extremely careful not to run into spoilers up until the point that I saw it. I would have been upset had it been spoiled for me, so I'm going to give people another 24 hours in which point they would have had seven days to see the movie

Can I just say one thing though

Spoiler
There are no spoilers in this post Smiley Very Happy Smiley LOL Smiley Tongue

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot wait to see this!  Any idea when it will be shown on Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't post up a link as the title includes a spoiler but I see Digitalspy picked up on a big continuity howler involving Rey.

EDIT*** added link below but again it does contain a spoiler.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler