cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SkyStore Trial - Refunds

I've recently too part in a SkyStore Trial , which finished 25th Oct.

I received an email stating that refunds for the titles purchased would be completed, over teh following two weeks, and if anyone still has any outstanding refunds, to complete a form, which was available via a link in the email.

It has now been over fours weeks, and still I received no refunds. The 'form' has been completed (two weeks ago), but have yet to receive any response.

Contacted SkyStore, and they say, because it's a trial, I've got to contact the trial team.

No email address was provided, so I used the address, on which I received my last response from the trial team.

Can anyone provide me with a contact details, so that I can raise my issue ?

Perhaps @Anonymous User could assist ?

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried trials 'at' sky.uk? It can take a week or more for a response.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Have you tried trials 'at' sky.uk? It can take a week or more for a response.

yep, and via the rsponse form...

also tried contact us for Sky Store...  (their respnse was basically, it's a trial, nowt to do with us, contact the trial team)

Have tried once more......

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

On the email from the Trials Team on the 24th / 25th of October confirming that the Trial had finished and your refund will be credited into your bank in the next couple of weeks, did you click on the link on the last paragraph of the email ?

My money wasn't refunded either automatically and i was told by the Sky Trials Team to complete and return the refund form from the link in the last paragraph on the email dated the 24th / 25th of October.

If you have already done this, then just disregard my post.

Haven't been refunded yet, but i only sent back the request refund form this week.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ignore my post, i missed the bit on your first post about that you have already completed and sent back the refund request form on the Sky Trials email dated the 25th of October.

When doing previously Sky Store Trials in the past i have found that Sky are extremely slow refunding money, but i have always had the money credited in the end on all my previous Sky Store Trials that i have participated in Smiley Happy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally, after almost six weeks , I have received my refund.

Problem was that I had used a method that their system can't issue refund.

That was using credit t bbc at was on my account.

I was offered earlier this week fir the credit to be applied to my Sky account, which I refused, simply because I don't have a Sky account (just Sky Store and Now TV)

They found  a way to apply the credit back to my sky store account (not sure if this is because I said I would take the problem up with consumer groups)

Don't think I'll be doing any more SkyStore trials.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know what you mean. I purchased 3 items but only got refunded for one, I can't really be bothered to chase up the rest but it does put me off doing trials going forward.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When i submitted for the missing refunds -via the form, they should have responded with a reasoning for why the refunds did not the place, and an estimated time that they would be applied.

Instead, I had to contact them via email, not once, not twice, not three, but many times to get a resolution.

Luckily, teh refund amount was only a small price (£21.00), whuch now they have re-credited back to my SkyStore account, along with a voucher code for £14.

So... if they had problems, because I had used credit on my Sky Store account to puchase the trial titles, then why didn't they just send me a voucher code, for me to apply back to my account .

Is it really that difficult ?

(Stll waiting for one of the title to arrive)

Yes had to chase for refunds last time, which was about £10. Submitted the form but have had no response or refunds, can't be bothered to chase this time, about £4.50 (of which just under £1 was a bit of unused credit). And we didn't even get to keep any "digital only" assets from the latest trial (which was only revealed at the end of the trial)! Sorry but I won't be volunteering to take part in any more Sky Store trials either.