cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Simpsons on Demand

Genuine intrigue,
Production of newer Simpsons DVDs no longer happens.
There is simpsonsworld in US to watch instead, but that isn't available in the UK.
I know we can watch live on Now TV, but does anyone have any thoughts on why there is no way to watch on demand / catchup in the UK? And thoughts on if this would ever change?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Amazon Video offer various seasons from time to time.

Currently they're offering seasons, 1, 2, 3 and 24. However season 24 is "...currently unavailable to watch in your location". And at over £20.00 a season they ain't cheap Smiley Surprised

If people are still willing to pay that much for the early seasons, I doubt they'll become box-sets on the NOW TV service anytime soon Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User As a fellow Simpsons fan, I am also gutted about having no way to catch up on it. (I've built up such a collection of boxsets 😞 )

A nowtv staff member posted not long ago that they don't have the rights to have it on demand. Never say never though! 😉

I'm hoping Simpsons World comes to the UK. Maybe like a monthly fee like all other subscription services. 🙂 I think the US get it as an add-on with their cable services.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Amazon Video offer various seasons from time to time.

Currently they're offering seasons, 1, 2, 3 and 24. However season 24 is "...currently unavailable to watch in your location". And at over £20.00 a season they ain't cheap Smiley Surprised

If people are still willing to pay that much for the early seasons, I doubt they'll become box-sets on the NOW TV service anytime soon Smiley Sad

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Season 24 has been like that for ages. The US Amazon has pretty much all of them to buy. I think I'll move to America. 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If anyone wants to watch The Simpsons download. , sorry if can't see name I get into trouble again promoting that App , can watch latest movies and tv shows too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Although you has ***'s we still have to remove the word as we can't have any promotion of Third party apps that can promote Piracy.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 glad it isn't just me!
If Sky don't have the rights in the UK does anybody?
As pointed out Amazon only offer the first few seasons, so without simpsonsworld in the UK or DVDs there is no on demand method to watch Simpsons, at all, in the UK 😐
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
@caseyb1993 glad it isn't just me!
If Sky don't have the rights in the UK does anybody?

@Anonymous User Not that I know of. 😞

It seems only Sky and Channel 4 have the rights to show it live.

I did tweet to The Simpsons crew a few times when the DVDs stopped but never got a response. 😞