cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Should Sports Month Pass be discounted for the summer?

Now the football season is over and the schedules are full of pre-recorded material, wouldn't it make sense to discount Sports month passes by at least 50%?  I plan to use a couple of day passes between now and mid-August, but if I was made an offer I couldn't refuse I may well get a couple of months and watch the odd rugby and cricket match.  The cost of the summer sport is a fraction of what Sky pay for football, so should they allow us subscribers to do likewise and pay less?

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User of course whilst snoozeball is off, the beauty of Now is no contract. You can just sign up for the season. Can you tell I don't like football lol.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:
@Anonymous User of course whilst snoozeball is off, the beauty of Now is no contract. You can just sign up for the season. Can you tell I don't like football lol.

@4268  I wonder what the drop off is.  80-90% ?    At least being a non World Cup/European Championship year I suppose people might tune in, but aside from the odd GAA game I rarely watch Sky Sports in June/July.  

Even so, ITV have the French Open, BBC have World Athletics and Wimbledon,  and Eurosport have the Tour de France so plenty to watch elsewhere until 12th August....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why has this been moved to Forum Info & Off-Topic Chat ?   I would have thought being about SPORTS it would be better in that section than the twilight zone of random discussion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shame the administrators keep moving topics to irrelevant forums , but look at this...

£15 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for two months: Voucher code entitles recipient to two consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £15 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Offer price only valid for two months). Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. You must purchase a Sky Sports Month Pass using the ‘Claim your offer’ button within this email, (or by entering your voucher code in the ‘My Passes’ section of the NOW TV site), by 23.59 on 11 June 2017 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.