Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Shape Of Water

@Andy

Wow!! I finally saw this today and it is fantastic!!! 

No wonder if has so many award nominations. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C wrote:
...but then the second half floundered 

image.png

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

who is "deal" Toro?? 😂😂

@caseyb1993 It's del Toro's evil twin brother, but we don't like to talk about him in public ...

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Aw sweet! The guy who played the fishman liked my congratulations tweet!! 💖

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Woah @caseyb1993 you're Twitter-famous! 🤑👍🔥🔥

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Have you heard about the plagiarism allegation? 

Someone wants their 15 minutes of fame. Smiley Mad

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yeah I did hear about that, I think there's about 3 or 4 different allegations. Bit daft really, there's only so many 'new ideas' anybody can have, anything you can think of has been done before at some point in time, so come up with any new story and it's bound to have a few scenes similar to something else. As long as it's not a 100% copy I don't see what the problem is. 

I've been busy working on my new sci-fi action screenplay, about a big spacestation called the SickStar, with an evil solider called Douch Vader who will defeated by a young whippersnapper called Lucas Cloudwalker. I'll let you know when it's in cinemas!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andywrote:

I've been busy working on my new sci-fi action screenplay, about a big spacestation called the SickStar, with an evil solider called Douch Vader who will defeated by a young whippersnapper called Lucas Cloudwalker. I'll let you know when it's in cinemas!

@Andy Oscar winning! Better hide it from Disney! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 If you want the role of Princess Lulu it's yours! I'm dressing in a big bear costume and calling myself Chewing-Tobacca.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Meanwhile, I'm working on a "clean" version of Fifty Shades. "The One Shade Of White". Yay or nay?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Genius! I've designed the cinema poster for you ...

Did you like it!? 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy So artistic! Brilliant!