cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Subtitles

The trial has now ended are there any updates on when more subtitled shows are coming to NowTV as I just searched for ages and couldn't find ANYTHING that has any!
135 REPLIES 135
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you have been saying this for well since now tv came out it has always been soon

how soon is soon ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on this is the 21 century for crying out loud .

none of the top titles have subtitles you are so behind with the times .

let me add you are discriminating against the hard of hearing

Netflix do it

Amazon do it

why not now tv

just glad i won 3months free on Macdonalds lol

wont be carrying on with subscription

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about subtitles for LIVE tv, not just three token shows? There's this whole bold announcement how Sky wants to serve the disability guys but your offering tells a different tale.. https://www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk/get-involved/campaign/access-to-television/subtitle-it/the-ca...

As a genuine deaf slash hard_of_hearing person, that was why I ditched nowtv before and it is why I will drop it again. No subtitles, no go. You have this trial thing but I presume it was just some beta test to try those three shows?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I recently bought NOWTV box being assured it had subtitles!!!! Where are they??? Not happy at all
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get subtitles they are rubbish and out of syhc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get subtitles is: macgyer and the next week I don't  this is happening with a few of my  programmes ,it's very annoying as I really need them 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will we have subtitles for The walking dead season 7 ??
Legend 5
Legend 5

Currently none of the Fox programs have subtitles @Anonymous User.  To be perfectly honest there is a very sparse amount of subtitles at this time.   Even on the Sky owned channels there are relatively few.  I suspect the roll out of Subtitles to more content will take a few months.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for replying but I just bought three months of entertainment pass and found out there is not many subtitled tv shows there, this is an huge disappointment for all hard of hearing people like me. NowTV, u better sort it asap!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very dissapointing considering Series 7 of Walking Dead is available on Amazon Prime with subtitles. Granted, a little more expensive but you do get to keep the series after paying for it.

I'll be watching future series on Amazon until such time Nowtv has subtitles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still can't get subtitles on ANY device I watch NowTv on - I watch it on my iPad, my computer & on my LG TV - when will subtitles be coming to these devices?