cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Promotional Emails

Is there any way of editing preferences for these? Since purchasing a week sports pass to watch some tennis I now keep getting emails about football matches that are on. I'm not remotely interested in paying to watch a football match.

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

If you click on "My Account" and the top, select "Account Details" in the drop down list.

There then should be a tick box saying "I want to receive emails on..." Just untick it. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That just rids me of everything, though. I have an Entertainment Pass and don't mind emails pertaining to that, but don't want emails telling that some football team I don't care about are playing some other team I don't care about. I don't care...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry for the late response. You could probably see if live chat can unsubscribe you from certain things and keep others. 🙂

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-unsubscribe-from-emails

Click and link and then the green "contact us" button at the bottom. Then select "live chat".

Best on a PC/Mac. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂