Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Plebs tv show

anybody watch the hilarious but sad season opener(s)? 😄 😄 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I saw your title and assumed this was just a thread for plebs like me to discuss their favourite TV shows ....

... I now find its about a TV show called Plebs which I've never heard of ...

image.gif

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I saw your title and assumed this was just a thread for plebs like me to discuss their favourite TV shows ....

... I now find its about a TV show called Plebs which I've never heard of ...

image.gif

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy you've never seen Plebs???? 

you don't know what you are missing! 😂😂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Nope never heard of it! I can't remember the last time I ever watched anything on ITV2! Looks a bit like a modern day Up Pompeii from the 70s - you can check it out on YouTube, although I reckon 5 minutes would be more than enough for anyone!

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy you should totally check out the newest episodes on itvhub. You dont need to see them from season 1 as it isnt one story. 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Have you watched any yet? It was hilarious last night! 😂

Pssst... The boxsets are on Netflix....

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Watched the clips on YouTube but not had time to watch any episodes yet, will try and fit it in sometime!