cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Phone number?

Hiya I'm new to the forum and to Now Tv. Basically I've got my set top box and hub and awaiting an engineer to come next Tuesday to install but I live in flats with a secured gate and no buzzer. They are due to come between 1 and 6 but I don't fancy sitting out the front for 5 hours! Is there a number I can contact someone on to perhaps arrange for the engineer to ring my mobile when they are on their way or at my address?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hiya I'm new to the forum and to Now Tv. Basically I've got my set top box and hub and awaiting an engineer to come next Tuesday to install but I live in flats with a secured gate and no buzzer. They are due to come between 1 and 6 but I don't fancy sitting out the front for 5 hours! Is there a number I can contact someone on to perhaps arrange for the engineer to ring my mobile when they are on their way or at my address?

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to NOW TV 🙂 

We completely understand your point however with the engineers form Openreach they provide us with the timeframes and do provide any other options than between either 8AM - 1PM and 1PM - 6PM. We will provide the engineer with your telephone number to call before the arrival so hopefully the engineer will be there soon and you will be able to enjoy your service 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok brilliant have you got my telephone number?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Ok brilliant have you got my telephone number?

@Anonymous User

We have sent you an email to discuss this further with you 🙂