cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes

Hi looking for advice I have bought a nowtv with kids 3 month on package. I just want to find out if I bought another nowtv with 3month kids package I could leave the other package until the first 3months has ended

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should be fine buying a second stick with the preloaded 3 month kids pass.

If you wish you can setup & activate the second stick straight away (make sure that you use the same nowtv account details that you used on your first stick) where the 3 month kids voucher should be automatically saved to your account.

You can check this by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where hopefully there is a message towards the top of the screen saying "Vouchers waiting for You" with a link where any vouchers are saved. 

Then when in the last 30 days of the first 3 months kids pass coming to an end (if you want a total of 6 months continuous kids service) go to Passes & Vouchers section and click on the vouchers waiting for you link to where you should see a button to redeem & start the saved voucher pass.

For your information you have 12 months to redeem & start any stored vouchers on your account from date of purchase, just in case you want to use the saved voucher at a later date.