Not applicable

Packages

How can I see which of my devices purchased a package deal

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you mean that you have taken up a nowtv discounted offer deal and you want to playback the passes on your devices?

If so does the package deal offer show under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here.

If yes, then just sign into your devices with the same log in details that you used to check the above. 

If you have been using multiple accounts and lost track of them, did you get an email notification from nowtv that you have received a package deal offer?

If so use that email address when checking My Account > Passes & Vouchers and once you have found the package discount offer on your account, use those details to sign into your playback devices.

Applogises in advance if I have misread your post and please ignore this if that wasn't your question. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. What I mean is. I have more than one device connected to my now tv. I received an email stating I’d purchasd another package and I wanted to know which of the 3 devices connected to my NowTV did this purchase come from 

does that make much sense? 

Thank you again 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With a nowtv account you should be able to register up to 4 devices and watch 2 simultaneous streams at the same time if you wish.

What I would do is double check that the package offer is shown on your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and if its showing the offers.

Then go to My Account > Devices on here and see if it shows the 3 number devices you have registered on your account.

If everything all tally 's up and looks correct just start watching on any of your three devices.