cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv is waste of time.

Having purchased a Now tv Box, brand new sealed. i came to activate the 2 month entertainment pass that was inside, only to get the message "Hmmm, we don't recognise that voucher", so i went to the online chat help to get this sorted and after being stuck online chatting to someone called perpetual (who was as about as useful as a bucket with a hole in it) for over 45 minutes, she then came back to me saying the voucher was already redeemed!! Well how can it be redeemed if it came out of a security sealed box and i had to scratch of the silver coating to get the code!!! all i wanted to do was get this activated and just exactly like Now tv's parent Company Sky tv they don't know what they are doing. and just like taking money off hard working people and don't want to give any help when their product doesn't work, not even a telephone number to call to get this sorted.... won't be using now tv again will go to a decent company maybe netflix or Virgin.

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you look into this for @Anonymous User

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.