cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box won't connect to wifi

I've tried connecting to the wifi with my new box, it won't let me, comes up with error code 014
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll need to complete the following sequence, by pressing the buttons on your NOW TV box remote control in quick succession:

Home. (x5)
Fast Forward.
Play.
Rewind.
Play.
Fast Forward.

If the above is done correctly, you'll see a new screen pop up called Platform Secret Screen which will display two green bars and four further options. Please select Disable Network Pings from the list of available options.

Once you've done this, simply click back on your remote control until you reach the connection setup page, and attempt to connect to a network.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 14 ...tried all advice .. reset pings. But I don't know how to change virgin wireless channel.. help please!  I have a virgin super hub 2

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If you search online you should find steps from Virgins site for changing the channel on your router.

Also if you have 2 networks showing make sure you connect to the one marked as "2ghz" and not "5ghz"

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I never posted in this forum, I posted in another, I'm trying to watch on the app using an iPad 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is not what I posted or even in this forum 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for posting this!!!