cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv and satellite feed

Wondering if anyone can help.  I live in an apartment and can only get tv feed via freesat box, was wondering if the new NOW TV SMART box can be connected via satellite feed the same as a freesat box or even a SKY box.  I dont really want 2 boxes if I can help it and dont really want to have the expense of buying a new tv with freesat tuner.  Also not keen on using the NOW tv app on the TV as it continually freezes and sticks despite updates etc to the software.  Any information would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User no they are separate services. Sky boxes are not a recognised device for Now nor do the sky leads work with freeview on the box.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User no they are separate services. Sky boxes are not a recognised device for Now nor do the sky leads work with freeview on the box.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, was just wondering, just means adding ordinary Now tv box but no big deal.

Legend 5
Legend 5

You might find a Chromecast is a better option for you as is much smaller than the boxes.