cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Support/complaints

Have tried putting in a couple of complaints/issues via the complaints section of the website. In neither case did it appear that whoever answered them actually read my submission properly before sending a back a canned standard response.

in both cases I went back and checked my submisssion and the wording was perfectly clear, they just didn’t seem to read it.

is this a common problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my name is mrs margaret moysi i would like my money put back in bank account by the end of the day or i will cancel  my nowtv you are taking £8.42 £3.57 £3.99 which is not right My reference number is 05929583 please email me back as soon as you get this

RoyB
Legend

hi @Anonymous User 

This is a user to user Community, pretty much, so you won’t get a reply here.

If you use Live Chat, though, they can help you:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there. Is anyone else finding that this is a dismally failing organisation? NOW seems unable to respond to customers, unable to provide a halfway decent service, unable to keep their promises... is it just me? I am so regretting having switched to this terrible provider.