cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Now TV Stick - £15 at Sainsbury's

Sainsbury's have once again reduced the Now TV Stick with Cinema or Entertainment passes to £15.  So I've just picked up my second one.  Especially good as they come with a £5.49 Sky Store voucher (the standard cost of a movie rental).

I guess other retailers might have them reduced as well.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like Argos have dropped the price of the nowtv smart stick with a bundled 1 month cinema or 2 month entertainment pass for £14.99 for the bank holiday.

For some reason the stick with the 3 month kids pass is still £19.99.

Also the stick with the 1 month sports pass is reduced to £24.99.

Wouldn't be surprised if Curry's will follow suit which is usually the norm.

http://www.argos.co.uk/browse/technology/set-top-boxes-recorders-and-satellite/smart-tv-boxes/c:3022... 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Curry's have now also reduced the price of the nowtv stick with either the bundled entertainment or cinema pass for £14.99.

Also looks like that Curry's are clearing stock of the nowtv smart box with the inbuilt Freeview together with either the bundled entertainment or cinema pass for £29.97.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looking at Argos website today, they have now reduced the price of the smart stick with the 3 month kids pass down to £14.99 inline with the same price of bundled entertainment or cinema stick offer on their site.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like most places have reduced the price for the nowtv smart stick with a bundled pass around the £15 price mark for the bank holiday.

Apart from the retailers mentioned above Amazon, Asda and John Lewis have the same deal.

Haven't been to my local Tesco's this weekend to check if their price is the same (wouldn't be surprised mind where it seems all outlets are doing the same offer for the bank holiday period).