cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Non monthly contract murdoch ######

Stop trying to take 50£ from my account, contract cancelled and I was on month by month check your records you thieving pricks. As the saying goes “Once a Murdoch always a ######”
3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Stop trying to take 50£ from my account, contract cancelled and I was on month by month check your records you thieving pricks. As the saying goes “Once a Murdoch always a ######”

Hi @Anonymous User 

I will tag a staff member. @Tony-D can you help @Anonymous User 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cheers @commanda6 @Anonymous User I'll see what i can find out here and send you a quick message.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cheers @commanda6 @Anonymous User I'll see what i can find out here and send you a quick message.

@Anonymous User I've got that sorted for you now 🙂 I'll send you an email confirming all, ok?