cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No keyboard on lg TV app

I cannot sign into the Nowtv app on my lg smart TV as no keyboard comes up on the screen!!

Any help welcome.

Nick

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't own a LG smart TV, but have you tried rebooting the TV by pulling the mains plug out of the power socket and then try switching on the TV again ?

If that doesn't work maybe try removing the nowtv App and then re install the App again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
THanks but tried all types of reloading and rebooting to no avail

NIck
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  what can you see on the screen when you open the app where exactly are you getting to?  Silly question but assuming you have got to the log in screen what happens when you click the ok button on your remote?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem with no key board display, anyone got a answer please...

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User , @Anonymous User No idea if this will work, but if you have or can borrow a usb keyboard try plugging it in to the usb port on the TV. With luck, the TV will recognise it and allow you to use it with the app.

A bluetooth keyboard might work as well if the tv can link to it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for the advice regards USB keyboard,

Found a LG APP in appstore and that let me use tablet as keyboard.

Hope this proves of help to others 🐵

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Greywolf

I currently having the same issue with my Lg tv and Now Tv app. What app did you find on Lg app store to resolve your issue.