cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New trial

Has the trial that has been advertised on the now tv forum for a while ever actually started?

36 REPLIES 36
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

As far as i am aware the trial hasn't started yet, why don't you sign up to the trial on the Forum Homepage and make a contribution helping out NowTV Smiley Happy  

Even if the trials was in progress the trialist can not divulge any information on what they are assisting NowTV with because they would be on a NDA.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have applied and would love to help out

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a new now tv hardware system.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User no it has not started yet. As for red button sports I guess that could be something that they would trial. Though it could be a variety of things.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if it is then you are not permitted to share anything about it in the open forum. Should a new device be issued a private forum will likely be set up for any successful trialists.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been selected for the trial (as a previous trialist) and received an email on the 4th October confirming this, and also completed the pre-trial survey on that day as well.

Any idea when further updates or information will be sent to trialists?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I should imagine you will be emailed when there is further information. 😉

Is this correct @Karl-F? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User Once the trials team have field their quota for the number of trialists they need you should receive an email. 

Have you signed up for the new hardware trial as well ? 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

The trial emails I've been receiving and responding to have "NOW TV- New Hardware Trial" in the subject.

Is there currently more than one trial on at the moment...?

Cheers

Gary

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

So there is a general sign up that I believe our trials team are using to build a database of trialists. 

But in the meantime if we need to recruit customers for a specific trial, like the hardware trial then we'll also put out a post to notify customers. 

So the hardware trial is the only current trial running at the moment. 

Thanks, 

Karl