cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New trial

Has the trial that has been advertised on the now tv forum for a while ever actually started?

36 REPLIES 36
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User not to the best of my knowledge
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I noticed NOW TV were encouraging people to sign up for the trial on Twitter just yesterday so they must still be looking.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

The latest news from our trial team is that we still need to recruit a some more customers for whatever trials may come up in the future. 

I think they are looking for a good size base to start with. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Legend 5
Legend 5

In that case @Karl-F may be they need to address the feedback on here re other trials and poor engagement from the trials team. They also need to "sell" the trial more. Folk don't know what they are signing up to trial.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

At the moment they're just building a base so they can release any trials they have to a good sample size. 

All the information on any trial upcoming or on going is posted here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Beta-trial-alerts/m-p/352255#M2259 

We've fedback to them and let them know that more engagement on the forum has a positive impact on the users and we've added the incentive of a prize draw to try and encourage sign ups for the trial.

There may be times when the trial team may not be able to advertise what is currently being trialled, hence why most boards are private so only signed up trialists know what the trial is about. 

Thanks for your feedback @4268

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If and when the trial goes live does anyone know if those who registered but are not a part of that particular one will be made aware that they haven't been selected or would we remain in the dark?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I know NowTV where recently still looking for further participation for their future trials from members , so if you have already applied then there might be a good chance that you will be selected (subject to your application meeting the trials requirements and owning the devices & passes necessary to undertake the trials).

However nothing is guaranteed Smiley Sad.

From my past experiences undertaking trials for NowTV you will usually be notified by email if successful and normally an additional Private Board is added to the Forum, where only people on the trial will be able see and access.

I did previously apply in the past for the red button trial where i didn't get accepted and wasn't notified by NowTV in any way Smiley Sad

Suppose we will have to wait and keep our fingers crossed that we have been successfully selected.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have indeed applied, somewhere close to the beginning of it all.  If I get in, I get in, if I don't, I don't.  Either way it makes no difference providing I can still watch TV lol

It would be nice to be made aware either way but hey ho 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has the trail started as yet. Is it finally the red button service on the sky sports channels and on demand section for sky sports.