cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New trial

Has the trial that has been advertised on the now tv forum for a while ever actually started?

36 REPLIES 36
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4268 My second post in this thread https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Beta-trial-alerts/m-p/352255#M2259 mentions new hardware so this is where customers may be getting this info. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Karl - makes sense.

The trial advertised on the forum here is to register people's interests.

Then invitations are sent out from the back of those that have registered?

The Hardware trial being the one currently on offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When people get selected for the trial, do they have access to a closed part of the forum to discuss things they like / don't like. Or is it all through a 3rd party and kept completely off this forum ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you received an acceptance email from the Trials Team, if so you would have agreed to their NDA therefore make sure you don't post anything on the Public Forum.

Not sure how this trial is going to work (haven't been invited yet Smiley Sad) normally in the past everything about the trial was discussed in a Private Section of the Forum where only the Trialists had access too.

Perhaps the Trials Team is in the process of setting up the Private Board on the Forum or maybe this trial is via "filling in  emailed survey forms to Trialists only".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's what I thought. Previously I have done trials for virgin  media,  and they had a private forum set up.

The last couple of (recent) trials that I did for NOW TV & Sky Store did not use a forum based trial board - all comms was done via email for incoming (from them to me) and a web based method for responding (from me to them). Less interesting for the trialist, as there's no inter-trialist chatter, but perhaps better (in terms of more focussed feedback and less noise from the trialists) for them!

chai
Scholar 3

Anyone else have a NOW TV Trial app just appear on their boxes?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @chai

Make sure you don't disclose anything about the trial or the contents of the trial App on the public forum.

I am guessing the Trials Team will be in touch with you via email soon.

chai
Scholar 3

Thanks for the advice!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the new beta trail just about ready to launch on now tv smart boxes.