cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Suggestion for Now tv

Adding a new channel of Bravo tv! All the real housewife box sets!
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see alibi  uktv channel added to the list of  channels , as the new tv player plus app app has.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will now tv launch some new channels on the box, and one that customers want, perhaps a survey sent to customers to see what they would like on the box. As the channel line up us outdated.

Or are sky waiting to launch the sky q wifi box without a dish, and then abandon and scrap nowtv boxes.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F what do you reckon to a poll? Obviously I know no guarantee of new channels but might gauge interest.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

A proper 'poll' would be interesting.

I guess the first thing we need to do is decide the channels worthy enough to be included in the poll 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes that's a great idea you could have a poll so that NowTV could ignore it like they have all the other suggestions made since 2014!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

@Karl-F what do you reckon to a poll? Obviously I know no guarantee of new channels but might gauge interest.

Definitely! 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I would like to see channel E, and it would be good if Disney jr came back but I won't hold my breath.also be good if they add kids channels to the TV guide.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the entertainment pass and movie pass and never watch any of it because the channels bore the hell out of me needs a total revamp and if now tv added extra channels bit more choice i would pay the extra and a box with HD and a remote that can turn the volume up and down i feel its very 80s tecnology i would like to see AMC (YES I KNOW bt only has the rights to that) history channel syfi and the ukplay app but it will never happen think i may look at what youview has to offer 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

... i would like to see AMC (YES I KNOW bt only has the rights to that) history channel syfi and the ukplay app but it will never happen think i may look at what youview has to offer 

A quick forum search would have revealed the following @Anonymous User: -

Some 'History Channel' content is already available on the NOW TV platform. But you'll have to search for it.

SyFy is on its way. See here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Syfy-Joining-NOW-TV/m-p/427271

And so is UKTV Play. See here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Sky-extends-UKTV-services-across-Sky-On-Demand-Sky-Go-and-NOW-TV/m-p/424993

Cheers