cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix on the NOW TV Stick?

Can anyone tell me if its possible to add Netflix to the NOW TV box as its not avaliable to download in the APP Store. Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Just an update to let you know that Netflix is now available for you to download through a select number of NOW TV devices. 

For more info check out our post about Netflix here.

Thanks,

Karl

View solution in original post

120 REPLIES 120
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good news 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant news, will await with a smile!😁
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Just an update to let you know that Netflix is now available for you to download through a select number of NOW TV devices. 

For more info check out our post about Netflix here.

Thanks,

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you tell me when Spotify app is returning to now TVs smart box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please update the white boxI have been using Netflix and NowTv for years through my playstation, I was a very early NowTv customer, I also use you guys for my internet.

I bought 3 white boxes for my house and I was so happy to hear netflix was being added to the channel list (I have to carry my playstation, room to room when I want to watch Netflix).

Its frustrating to see early customers being left behind with the updates, I suppose that Sky is known for not valuing loyal customers.

If I have to buy another box, I can be sure that it will be from a more inclusive company.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this happened yet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, your question was sent to me, however I have now replaced my NowTV box so I’m not sure about the white one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been using my mums NETFLIX account until she unsubscribed.netflix is an individual streaming app it isn't owned by sky,bt or nowtv how I did it was install netflix app in apple/or Google play come out and register in app, hopefully that helped 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ADVICE FOR ANY ONE WANTING TO PURCHASE NOW TV DON’T no kidding the products are out right dangerous the service is waisted time & to try to resolve anything even payment details is useless

iv been spending hours trying to get the remote to work I went through chat only to have to leave because the advisor vanished then I could not get back into chat

so basically really ANNOYED

A £100 on products that don’t work & have little or no customer service AAAGGGGUUUUHHHHH

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You spent £100 on Now TV equipment?

The Stick is responsably priced at £25.......

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help