cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix on the NOW TV Stick?

Can anyone tell me if its possible to add Netflix to the NOW TV box as its not avaliable to download in the APP Store. Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Just an update to let you know that Netflix is now available for you to download through a select number of NOW TV devices. 

For more info check out our post about Netflix here.

Thanks,

Karl

View solution in original post

120 REPLIES 120
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM Thank you! Smiley Wink

Looking at your screenshots, Amazon make it hard to find. Smiley Frustrated

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5
The monthly price works out to nearly £20 a year more at least than paying up front.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 but a lot less if you only have it say 3 times during the year.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

So how do you actually get the £7.99 offer? I can't see any option for it anywhere, and from what I've read it seems to be only available to existing Prime members who go to cancel, presumably as an incentive to keep them locked in longer. If that's the case it's a bit of a faff having to keep signing up for an annual Prime, cancelling the Prime and then hoping you're offered the monthly option each time.

BicBasher
Elite

@Andy wrote:

So how do you actually get the £7.99 offer? I can't see any option for it anywhere, and from what I've read it seems to be only available to existing Prime members who go to cancel, presumably as an incentive to keep them locked in longer. If that's the case it's a bit of a faff having to keep signing up for an annual Prime, cancelling the Prime and then hoping you're offered the monthly option each time.

The £7.99 offer comes and goes.    It was avaliable earlier in the week, keep checking the Try Prime page and it occasionaly pops up.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Legend 5
Legend 5
I guess depends on whether you see the video service as a supplement to the delivery service or vice versa .
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5
I like the photo storage, you can put in folders and share easily via a link
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

@4268 , but you can do the same thing with Google Drive Smiley Wink mind you, I suppose you get unlimited photo storage with prime. With Google Drive your limited to 15 GB unless you pay for more space

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6 wrote:

@4268 wrote:

@4268 , but you can do the same thing with Google Drive Smiley Wink mind you, I suppose you get unlimited photo storage with prime. With Google Drive your limited to 15 GB unless you pay for more space

Google drive photos will be unlimited if you allow them to ALTER the original file and use compression...

if you want uncompressed then you are limited to what you pay for...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, does anyone know if the Roku Amazon app delivers 5.1 or is this just Amazon Fire products which this is available on?

Cheers pethead65