schnapps Legend 2
Legend 2

Re: NOW TV News

Sainsbury's website is also now showing the NowTV smart stick with the option of cinema or kids pass.

0 Thanks
Thom77
Scholar 4

@schnapps

Just picking up on your last couple of posts, seems like more places are starting to sell the Now TV stick..... also just spotted that the John Lewis website now lists it with entertainment, cinema and kids pass.  HOWEVER, they all say out-of-stock, so maybe they're just getting their website ready for stocks arriving??

I'm guessing with JL you'll get that two year guarantee as well??

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 2
Legend 2

Hi @Thom77

Yeah, the John Lewis standard 2 year warranty is an added bonus when considering the nowtv smart stick Smiley Happy

For me it's a shame that John Lewis don't offer free delivery where they charge £3.50 and the nearest store would cost me around £12 in fuel and parking (should I collect direct from their shop) Smiley Sad

Looking at the Curry's website, the smart stick is showing available for free delivery or collect from store Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
Thom77
Scholar 4

@schnapps

I know exactly what you mean about John Lewis, if you don't stay that close, their cut-off for free delivery is a bit high (£50) and it's not a store I actually go to that often to get anything in the flesh.

I actually stay nearer a Waitrose store and if you spend £30 you can collect from there for free (and free parking)....... so I'm definitely looking at getting a new stick soon, so might add it with something else to get it that way........ or it would be way much easier to nip down the road to Argos and get it from there!!!

Just depends how much I want that extra guarantee.

4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

@schnapps John Lewis deliver.....

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 2
Legend 2

Hi @426

According to John Lewis website there is a £3.50 delivery charge, where Curry's offer free delivery.

I suppose it depends if you think the extra £3.50 is worth the extra 12 month additional warranty for peace of mind Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
lenturn
Contributor 4

You'll probably be able to buy sticks on ebay for £3.50 this time next year, as people put their excess ones up for sale.

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 4

Does anyone know if hd package includes all sky cinema channels as well all sky sports channels and sky one, Sky Atlantic, sky living when it arrives soon. Does anyone know when full had will be arriving in 2018.

0 Thanks