6f13001d30dc3b197c61c3330cec26c21ffd601d.jpg

Regular 1

Re: NOW TV News

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Champion 4

[ Edited ]

@schnappsthat looks like it is reversing 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
Champion 4

Hi @4268

I don't see any "reversing lights" on the photo Smiley Very Happy

Maybe when the person who was photo editing the picture got it the wrong way around ?

Saying that, I have seen some massive Photoshop blunders (posted on the internet) from professional magazines over the years and you think to yourself how did they miss that before the photo was sent out for printing Smiley Very Happy

Regular 1

Just been confirmed to me on Twitter from NOW TV Help that smart stick release date is 23rd February.
Champion 4

@schnapps that's because they are on the other end.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
Highlighted
Regular 1

Just been told if anyone interested that New Smart Stick is replacing Chunky Black box and Smart Stick is available on website from 23rd February.
Champion 4

@LoneWolf24 might have been had I not been on the trial. However, it's good to know when more folk are likely to start using them.

Contact Now...

Regular 1

I trialled the nowtv stick and it was excellent

Regular 1

I was wondering if you use these in rooms with close proximity, do you get interference from the wi-fi remote?

I'd hate to be changing channels on the box downstairs from upstairs and vice versa. Could be quite annoying.