cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW MOBILE TV! For NOW TV

NOW MOBILE TV! This device, that I have just recently thought of, is a device, that you can carry with you, where ever you go, you can watch all of you NOW TV programmes, with the device, on the move, it would also act as a mobile phone! So when you are watching a movie or a TV show and the phone call comes through, you can pause what you are watch and then take the call! The when have finished with you call, you can get back, to what you are watching, dose this sound like a great and cool deive to have?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You know I am shocked Now have never thought about providing their services via a mobile app.......... Oh wait they have ...... there are Now apps on both Android, as well as iPhone.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You know I am shocked Now have never thought about providing their services via a mobile app.......... Oh wait they have ...... there are Now apps on both Android, as well as iPhone.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.