cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Tv, Continue Watching

I have just realised missed flash etc after there mid season brake, surely if you been watching first part of a season using continue watching and saved in your watch list, when they start again using the same season number the logical think is that they would show up in you continue watching, use now tv most days and did not missed it and never seen them on there now got to wait till they come out on box set, could someone please advise me if / or there something wrong (fault) and if maybe Im not set up right somewhere along the line....
6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

This is how it's supposed to work. And did work for me on my NOW TV 'smart' box.

What device are you using to access the NOW TV service? You have not said...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thanks, I'm using the now tv black box x 2 and iPhone app and they not appear up on any of them verry strange
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That is odd.

Your 'Continue watching...' list should have been updated on your 'black' box at the very least.

Have you missed some of the episodes or have you managed to catch them all in time? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I no what I was thinking or app if the boxe was playing up or faulty.

I just went on them tonight thinking they should be starting soon, so I have missed them all for the second lot of seasons and don't want to confuse it all by watching the last ones that still on so have to wait and keep my eye on them now for the box sets. Been on all the settings and can't find any way to get it to work.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Currently season 3 starts with episode 12. Which will be around for another 22 hours Smiley Sad

Which episodes numbers have you missed? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks can't rember what episode they I last watched was when they went on brake just looking now

If 12 guess what I'll be watching tomorrow when have time.