cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moving home

I’m moving home and I can’t find a way to contact now tv it’s very frustrating that I can’t get in touch with them by phone 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are referring to the NowTV Broadband and Telephone service where you will find their telephone helpline number by going to My Account (person icon if using a mobile) and then select Broadband & Calls where there is a section about moving home, keep clicking on the moving home button until the phone number appears on screen to call.

If you are a NowTV TV customer who just uses their TV passes then you don't have to inform them you are moving home apart from updating your details which you can do by going to My Account > Personal Details on their website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s not there I’ve looked
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It should be there if you have logged into the NowTV website with the nowtv account details that you used to sign up to their Broadband service.

What if you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments and click on the drop down arrow below live switch on date.

Otherwise dig out your Broadband order confirmation that was emailed to you by NowTV where the telephone contact number is towards the bottom of the email.