cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly Payments

Hello I’m wanting to speak to someone about my payments I’ve recently noticed I’ve been having two lots of payments being taken out of my bank account each month and it’s been going for months from looks of it and I don’t understand why when I only have one account I’m wanting it to be sorted out and cancelled and a full refund of all the extra payments been taken and stick to the one payment.

4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello I’m wanting to speak to someone about my payments I’ve recently noticed I’ve been having two lots of payments being taken out of my bank account each month and it’s been going for months from looks of it and I don’t understand why when I only have one account I’m wanting it to be sorted out and cancelled and a full refund of all the extra payments been taken and stick to the one payment.

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll tag NowTV staff member @Tony-D he should be able to look into this for you or help you out or point you in the right direction

it's best not to post about account related issues in the off topic section because the issue is more likely to get missed. As the off topic section is more for general discussion rather than support/customer service. For account related issues post in the section at the link below

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/bd-p/Account-and-Billing

I hope you get things sorted out Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I paid me sky cinema pass and it runs out on the 24th of April which gives me 10 days not a month so paying 11.99 for ten days please help 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User I will send you an email now to get sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I was just wondering if you ever had this sorted as I'm having similar problems but from 2 separate bank accounts!