cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

LoveFilm by Post to end

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/141891-amazon-s-lovefilm-dvd-and-blu-ray-postal-rental-service-to-en...

It is such a shame that it is going. 😞

I may have had a few bad discs but I will miss it.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
14 REPLIES 14
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Andy

Off subject.

I have sent you a few PM's did you get them ?

Showing up not read yet my end (some are from a few days ago).

Cheers

@schnapps Ye sorry, replied back, I got distracted reminiscing about renting Salem's Lot and Nightmare on Elm Street from the rental store during school holidays! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

PS @Lindzi I prefer Cinema Paradisco sounds much more fun, maybe we could set up a company called that and just swap around all our discs! Anyone got a Candyman for a Friday the 13th?!? 😄

@Andy

It is a better name isn't it!! We could just put our discs in the middle of a dance floor and dance round them.....better than the cliche handbag and the guys wouldn't feel left out  Smiley LOL

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi I think Prime Video is the worst one of all. All their titles are boring. The best stuff you still have to buy. 😄

The only shows on Prime I like are Lucifer and Wentworth Prison (obv.) 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993 I gave up on Wentworth maybe I should try again. I am watching Vikings on Amazon at the moment after someone at work said it's the best programme they've ever watched.....mmmm I am not yet convinced!

Lucifer is on my list to watch.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Wentworth is an addiction for me. 🙂

Each episode is better than the previous one. 

Last week's finale was a nail biter! 

Lucifer is such a fun show. It's like CSI meets the Devil. 😮