cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news. 

My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!! 

Anyone seen the pre-trailer yet, I'm looking forward to thursday 🙂 

109 REPLIES 109
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Okay, who has seen the NEW Deadpool trailer? 😮

Spoiler
Who thinks Peter will kick ###?? 😄

@caseyb1993 If Dopinder's not in it for at least 90 minutes I'll be asking for my money back! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Dopinder & Peter: The Movie. 😉

Really, Venom is a no go for you? 😮

So, we can't compare notes? 😞

#WeAreVenom (I got chills when they said that!)

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Well not being a comic book reader I only know Venom from the Spider-Man 3 movie and that was a bit naff so maybe I'd change my mind, but out of all the superhero themed movies I'd hope to get developed can't say I ever wished for Venom ... Joker or Penguin maybe, a proper Catwoman? 

I see IT's turning up on NOW TV in June! Random but always worth mentioning!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Ugh, Spidey 3. I thought I deleted that from my mind. Smiley Frustrated

I've been excited for Venom since the legend Tom Hardy was cast! 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy Ugh, Spidey 3. I thought I deleted that from my mind. Smiley Frustrated

@caseyb1993 Some things can never be erased from memory ....

image.gif

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I remember in English class at school, a lad bought Spidey 3 in (when it was in the cinema I might add) and the teacher let us watch it! ☺

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Did it have Chinese subtitles on ... 😉 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Probably did 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 They all had Chinese subtitles on it those days! 😄 and the picture kept moving cos the kid couldn't hold his phone steady in the cinema ... And you had all these shadows getting up and going to the toilet half way through! 😄

Right what time is it ... It's Gotham Time! Enjoy! :L

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy No aerial so have to catch up. 

Van Helsing is on Syfy at the mo so I am watching that. Despite the bad reviews, I enjoyed it when I first saw it. 🙂