cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news. 

My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!! 

Anyone seen the pre-trailer yet, I'm looking forward to thursday 🙂 

109 REPLIES 109
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Karl-F @Andy @ukbobboy @commanda6 @schnapps

Venom!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Mv98Gr5pY

Hi All, 

I've just wathched the Venom trailer and it looks brilliant. 

Tom Hardy looks to play the role really well, I wasn't too excited about it previously but after the trailer, I got goosebumps haha. 

Anyone seeing Infinity War this week?

Karl

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F I'm so excited for Venom. I'm more excited to see Tom Hardy play him more than anything! 😂

Is it wrong that I haven't seen any Avengers movie? They just don't do it for me. Smiley Indifferent

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F Not decided yet whether I'll see Avengers at cinema or not, I'm a DC fan mostly, unsurprisingly it's got top reviews tho and sounds like it's wall to wall action. You'll have to give us your in-depth review.

Only me went to see A Quiet Place? Awwww 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Not seen it yet but it is on the list. 🙂

Have you heard that Pennywise* is going to be in Deadpool 2???

*Not literally Pennywise but its actor..... 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Avenger Infinity War was amazing! 

I really enjoyed it, there was a lot going on though so have to keep focused, but was brilliant. 

How was  A Quiet Place at the cinema? None of my friends like scary films, so I'm going to have to wait to watch it. 

Karl

ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F

Hi Karl

You said, "Avenger Infinity War was amazing!".  My son, his fiance and a friend went to see the film yesterday and, I can say without a doubt, that they all thoroughly enjoyed it. My son said he would give it 5 out of 5 stars.

I have also heard that Avenger: Infinity War is on it's way to becoming the biggest film of all time, it's global receipts are phenomenal, and that's not counting how China has reacted to this film yet.

Marvel has done it again.

UK Bob

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Karl-F

Hi Karl

You said, "Avenger Infinity War was amazing!".  My son, his fiance and a friend went to see the film yesterday and, I can say without a doubt, that they all thoroughly enjoyed it. My son said he would give it 5 out of 5 stars.

I have also heard that Avenger: Infinity War is on it's way to becoming the biggest film of all time, it's global receipts are phenomenal, and that's not counting how China has reacted to this film yet.

Marvel has done it again.

UK Bob

Glad they enjoyed it! 

I would definitely rate it very high. 

I did read somewhere that it broke opening box office records, something like $630m.

Not a bad time for Cinema, seeing as we've had records broken quite regularly.

Karl

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

How was  A Quiet Place at the cinema? None of my friends like scary films, so I'm going to have to wait to watch it. 

@Karl-F Posterior-clenchingly (will that get past the forum filter? Should do!) tense! I've never been in a screening with so many people where everyone was SO silent, literally so tense everyone is holding their breath! Even the jump scares didn't elicit the usual giggles and sighs of relief. Brilliant film, great concept, has to be the horror film of the year, I can't see the Halloween reboot toppi that. 

I just hope hope it translates as well on the small screen, but it's definitely a film to experience in the cinema if you can, seriously effective horror!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome, it did look like it would be that type of film. 

I think you kind of buy into the theme of the movie, the whole aspect of you have to be quiet otherwise they'll get you, just filters into the cinema. 

Like you say I hope it works on small screen, would have to be a movie you watch with a few friends. 

Karl 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

Like you say I hope it works on small screen, would have to be a movie you watch with a few friends. 

@Karl-F Definitely, as long as everyone agrees to leave their phones alone! Come to think of it I can't remember seeing anyone messing around in their phone while watching it either, that's got to be a first for the cinema!