cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news. 

My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!! 

Anyone seen the pre-trailer yet, I'm looking forward to thursday 🙂 

109 REPLIES 109
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy "Praised cage's performance". One sentence I thought I would never read! 😄

I probably did tell you but can't remember lol.

No I haven't watched Raw yet. Like you, I have a lot on my watchlist! 😄

I have a recommendation for you though but it isn't a horror. 

"Christine" based on the true story of Christine Chubbuck who committed suicide live on air in the 70's. 😮

It better have singing! it won't be Mary Poppins without it! 💖

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Defo watch Raw, there's some very 'uncomfortable' moments, highly rated! I saw Christine on the recently added list, wasn't sure if I'd like it or not but I'll add it if you think it's worth it.  Been putting some work into getting my list watched recently, I'm down to the low 70s now! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I think it was about the last several days of her life so it was pretty interesting. 

Such a shame about her. 😞

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Fantastic Beasts 2!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bUbEu3SlmE

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Has anyone seen the new Deadpool trailer? 

For obvious reasons, I cannot post it but it looks really funny! 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Dopinder!!!! Never mind Deadpool 2 I could watch an entire movie called A Day in Dopinder's Taxi .... and A Day in Dopinder's Taxi 2, Return of Dopinder's Taxi, Wrath of Dopinder's Taxi, Revenge of Dopinder's Taxi, Dopinder's Taxi 6: The New Beginning ...........

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Dopinder's Taxi 10: Dopinder In Space. 😄

It is going to be a great year of movies between Deadpool, Mary Poppins Returns and Fanastic Beasts 2 (which I cannot wait for!)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Okay, who has seen the NEW Deadpool trailer? 😮

Spoiler
Who thinks Peter will kick ###?? 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @Andy @ukbobboy @commanda6 @schnapps

Venom!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Mv98Gr5pY

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Can't get excited about Venom really, I want the Batgirl movie and I'm going to sulk until I get it! 😝